Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Mitchell visiting osu?

Buck4Life's picture
September 3, 2014 at 12:35pm
20 Comments

I just saw a few minutes ago Austin Grandstaff tweeted "Columbus tomorrow with Mickey Mitchell". Sorry I can't attach the actual tweet. Have to assume if he does indeed make the trip that it can't hurt. 

mh277907's picture

Probably just coming up for the VaTech game. Even if Mickey has no plans of attending OSU, I would be surprised if he would turn down an invite to this game. Certainly doesn't hurt our chances with him. 

buckeyebobcat

+4 HS
tennbuckeye19's picture
+1 HS
bethmowins's picture

edit: tennbuckeye beat me by 25 seconds. disregard.

+2 HS
bleedscarletpissmaize's picture

I always disregard anything that comes from Beth mowins.

+24 HS
BuckeyeNationforLife's picture

I hope we can change his mind. He looks like an absolute beast who is not afraid of contact on drives, plus he is a great decision maker and times his passes well. I was distraught when he decommitted.

+2 HS
teddyballgame's picture

Good.  I still want him

+2 HS
AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

Would there be room for him if he decided to come back tho? Seeing who OSU has on their 2015 boards and the scholly numbers we have.

Bleeding-Scarlet-Grey's picture

Does anyone know what the health problems are exactly with his father?

Without lies there would be no truth!

-1 HS
bbb's picture

It's personal and that kind of detail doesn't matter. I'm sure the Mitchell family doesn't want random OSU fans prying into their lives

Didn't mean to pry anything, was just curious if it was published anywhere.

+5 HS
bbb's picture

"I'm not prying, I'm just prying"

-4 HS
UrbanCulture's picture

More like..."I'm not prying...just seeing if any information was readily available"

+5 HS

Exactly, thank you for understanding my comments!

+3 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

I know the family thing but do we know why exactly he decommitted? 

buckeyeradar's picture

If he does come he's coming with a class kid.  I'd like to have LeBron there to welcome the BB and FB recruits.

Buckeye in Texas

otrain2416's picture

I know this might not be a popular comment, but idk why he's visiting when he decommitted, In my mind it's probably just to meet LeBron. I honestly wouldn't waste my money if I was Thad to bring him on campus and focus on other recruits unless he thinks the decommitment was an accident. 

+1 HS
Nutty's picture

Mickey has already met LeBron, more than once. Who cares why he is visiting. Do you know the whole story? Don't make assumptions which involve criticizing a kid you know little about.

+1 HS