Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Here comes the King?

buckskin's picture
August 31, 2014 at 10:26pm
22 Comments

With the visitor list for this weekend, Lebron has to be lined up to help Urbs out. That would be the icing on the cake while offering up a serious beat down on Va. Tech. I know he said in the past he was going to make the night games when he could. Anybody heard anything? This game is going to be electric.

teddyballgame's picture

If I could only have him for one game then I'd like him to come to THE game.  Cavs are playing the pacers later that night though so I don't know if that's possible or not.

+2 HS
703Buckeye's picture

The Cavs play Indiana the night of The Game, I'm not sure LeBron could make it. I'd rather him show up for VT if I had to choose one game. Seems there are more big-time recruits coming for that game.

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+3 HS
THE's picture

I'll text him and get back to you. 

Drivin > Disco > Drivin.
To the people in the bathroom, how's it going in there?

+10 HS
chicagobuckeye's picture

Cool, let me know and I'll tweet Torrence (we're on a first name basis now I'm just sure of it) to hash out the details. 

+4 HS
buckeyedude's picture

I thought you guys were Twitter friends?

Seattle Linga's picture

My assumption is that he will be there wearing his best S & G. If he is there I bet he gives the boys the pre-game speech 

+2 HS
Little Dan's picture

Lebron is welcome any time. JFB never!

Little Dan

-4 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

I'm really hoping Lebron is there.  We also need former OSU greats there too. Imagine standing next to Cris Carter, Orlando Pace, Eddie George, Joey Galloway, Archie Griffin, A.J Hawk, and countless others. What recruit wouldn't be impressed and want to commit on the spot.  The atmosphere will be electric. Time to be on commitment watch guys!

+2 HS
Adam21's picture

Imagine standing next to Chris Carter, Orlando Pace, Eddie George, Joey Galloway, Archie Griffin, A.J Hawk, and countless others. 

Well, they can stand next to Chris Carter during any practice or game. Now, Cris Carter? That would be awesome...

+5 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

Yikes. Sorry about the spelling mistake. I was actually spelling bee champion in grade school. I lost that and long division in college.

Gobucks2204's picture

Fixed it. Thanks again.

dubjayfootball90's picture

Thats what beer will do to the mind. Happens to the best of us, my friend. 

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+1 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

I'm also really excited that Hilliard will be there recruiting. He is turning out to be one of my favorite Buckeyes. Both he and Cornell.

+3 HS
NashBuckeye's picture

An electric crowd, LeBron, and a huge victory should equal some impressed recruits. The Horseshoe is awesome at night!

side note: its pretty much awesome anytime the Buckeyes are playing

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

List worthy of a King

+5 HS
KBonay's picture

These are now confirmed

+1 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

We would take Patrick and Harris, right? Two running backs. Also, is there a chance we flip Scarlett?

TheBadOwl's picture

If we do flip Scarlett, it'll be the third time he's committed to a school. Wonder if people here will give him the same amount of shit that they gave Eluemunor and Anzalone, since they also publicly committed to three schools.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

Woodshed's picture

IMO no way 2 RB's are taken in this class. Also, I don't see scarlet in this class on NSD, for various reasons.

+1 HS
sivaDavis's picture

I know Ohio State has about a %1 chance at flipping Toliver but man that would be huge. Part of the reason why I was hoping Wisconsin would scrape up LSU is I figured he would be watching. 

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+2 HS
BigDrill's picture

Could you imagine Lebron, AJ,  Eddie & Orlando Spelling out O-H-I-O. That pic would melt the internet!

+2 HS
sivaDavis's picture

...and my heart.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+3 HS