Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

new poster here!

buckeyephaninphilly's picture
August 25, 2014 at 2:30pm
46 Comments

hello Buckeye nation!

i am a new poster here on this website. a friend recommended me here. anything i need to know about this site? i am not great with computers. they are kind of confusing you know? i love the buckeyes more then my mom! one of the biggest buckeye fans around. been a fan ever since jim tressel wore those beautiful sweater vest! he was full of class and dressed with class!! thanks again guys and lets have some fun on here and talk some buckeye sports!! #buckeyenation #OH #IO #michigansucks (do hashtags even work on this website? LOL)

OSU_1992_UFM's picture

You are 9Route...you know the rules

How do u feel about TTUN, JLAW, and EWAT?

UFM_Renewal

+8 HS
BassDropper's picture

If Im not mistaking, 9Route is from Pennsylvania. 

DIRECTIONER

i dont know the rules if i did i wouldnt be asking you haha...who is 9route?

OH- IO

+3 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

A mythical troll seen around these parts. Best advice I can give: DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT DOWNVOTES, that will lead to downvotes of epic proportions

UFM_Renewal

-1 HS

damnit. i hate trolls man! they ruin everything fun...one time i was in a mock draft for fantasy football and the guy freaking picked Chad Henne first round! who does that?! (probably a michigan tool) so pretty much i shouldnt be telling people to piss off when they down vote me? sounds good man thanks for the advice!

OH- IO

OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Wouldn't suggest telling anyone to piss off here. We all try to be polite commenters, but you get different opinions obviously. O and italics mean sarcasm...like Bert is such a good coach!

UFM_Renewal

Sebastian's picture
+11 HS

lol nice picture man! i hate that guy

OH- IO

biggy84's picture

That pic is fantastic! Jabba the Fucktard!

+1 HS
Earle's picture

Man, I came here for something from Walt.  

Sad face.

Oh, and good to hear from you, 9er.

Just say no to italics abuse.

+14 HS
tennbuckeye19's picture

Welcome aboard.

I like new posters. Unfortunately, though, the wife thinks posters are for dorm rooms and so, unless it's framed, they can't go on the wall...

ShowThemOhiosHere's picture

Basically, as long as you follow the commenting policy, don't start a bunch of pointless threads (this thread does not count as such), don't downvote people unless they are violating the commenting policy, don't talk about downvotes you get (even if they aren't deserved), don't possess multiple accounts to troll the site, and use italic font when you're being sarcastic, you'll be fine.  Welcome aboard.

Also, you are required to hate ESPN, upvote anything related to Jennifer Lawrence, and jokingly refer to Rod Smith as Rod Jones when Beth Mowins is calling an OSU game. 

Class of 2010.

+2 HS
Philly_Buckeye's picture

Man do I hate Beth Mowins. She is terrible. What I don't get is how she has a job calling football games and Charissa Thompson, who used to work for BTN, can't get a job calling games.

Ohio State class of 2018

Oyster's picture

Extortion (because Blackmail is an ugly word)

Hovenaut's picture

Welcome aboard, BPIP.

Your timing is excellent. Post well...

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

wow thanks guys you all are so kind! i dont know why some of you guys think im a troll though =(

OH- IO

-2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

"wow thanks guys you all are so kind! i dont know why some of you guys think im a troll though =("

Defense mechanism.

Contribute positively, constructively, follow the signs/pro tips...this too shall pass.

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+2 HS

oh alright cool thanks man!

OH- IO

-1 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Also don't take anything Oyster says to heart...he's a funny fucker though. And stay off Earles lawn!

UFM_Renewal

+2 HS
sox33osu's picture

Hey dude, welcome to the site. Which part of Philly?

i attend saint joseph's university in philly so that side lol

OH- IO

-3 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

despite how some feel around here, you do have the freedom to say what you want (as long as it abides by the site rules) and nobody can tell you how to think!

and if they do, still say what you want because you can.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+2 HS
OSU_ALUM_05's picture

New poster ...that's huge!

thats what she said!

OH- IO

-3 HS
AngryWoody's picture

You again? Do you ever get tired of doing this?

Our Honor Defend!

+6 HS
jedkat's picture

Jason Priestas to the rescue in 3...2...1...

"I was tired of trying to work my way around the back, so I just ran him over"

~ Joey Bosa

+2 HS
AirForceNUT's picture

He's the guy who runs this amazing site!

+1 HS
Calgarybuck's picture

I love how every new guy who has to post a thread saying their a new poster is somehow from Pennsylvania, 9route-land

+1 HS

Philadelphia is the best city!

OH- IO

-7 HS
AirForceNUT's picture

No, Columbus is!! :)

+2 HS

fine ill give you that!!

OH- IO

-4 HS
Son of Sevenless's picture

Lots of exclamation marks, huh?!

+1 HS
Wilkins78's picture

Does anyone not think this is 9route?

+6 HS

i honestly dont even know who route9 is...you know what happens when you assume right?

OH- IO

-5 HS
saltybuck61's picture

There was a user with the same icon as this guy a little while ago. He went by "ilovethebuckeyes" and "ihatethewolverines" if I remember correctly. They both had similar writing styles as he does. 

Regardless, I hope he is not either.

+3 HS

i am not a troll.

OH- IO

-8 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

What are you exactly?

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS
saltybuck61's picture

I am not saying you are. I am simply stating that there were other members who had certain similarities to you. Nothing especially wrong with that. Just a possible explanation.

Calgarybuck's picture

And their IP's were tracked to the same state! Where's Jason at

+2 HS
Calgarybuck's picture

He's quoting one direction in a prank thread, totally uncle 9route.

+2 HS
BassDropper's picture

Im convinced. Welcome home 9route.

DIRECTIONER

+1 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Yea, welcome uncle 9'er!!!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+2 HS
AndyVance's picture

But only do classic Uncle 9er things... He and KateUptonsLowerBack were the two good 9Route alts.