Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Did my #ALSIceBucketChallenge...

Jeremy Birmingham's picture
August 22, 2014 at 4:07pm
23 Comments

Not a bad way to cool down on a steamy Arizona afternoon.

LouBuck35's picture

BIRM GOATEE FOR THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIN

I want a fall Saturday in Ohio Stadium..

+2 HS
I_Run_The_Dave's picture

I didn't see any ice in that bucket....

+6 HS
sox33osu's picture

Well done Birm, well done.

Groveport Heisman's picture

Screw Ice water Birm I want to see you eat a damn shoe. Ice water bath in Arizona(Mid August) should be a gift not a challenge. Nah teasing man good job and cant wait to see Bill K accept or ignore.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture

Nice Birm, you handled that way better the Brittney. I'm glad you donated too! I was challenged to donate instead of the doing the ice bucket so I donated $100.

+4 HS

The donation is the important part. I hope more people realize that.

villagebuckeye's picture

Birm, the donation IS the important part.  Its fun watching friends, family and celebrities get soaked in ice water but they also need to send that donation. ALS.org has all the information you need to make the donation.  They take check or plastic. The wife and I are both skipping the ice water and sending $100 checks.  The ice bucket challenge has raised awareness but it needs to raise more money to help find a cure for this terrible disease

KBonay's picture

I've posted this before.  Very good friends of my family that are in Cincinnati are living with ALS.  You can donate to ALS through their website and I encourage all of you to do so.  Even if it's only a couple of bucks.  Visit: kids4cure.com/ 
It all goes to the same place, but filters through their cause.
Note:  It will note hot-link their site.  You can google kids4cure

11UrbzAndSpices's picture

You're supposed to do the challenge AND donate $10 OR skip the challenge and donate $100. So many people aren't getting that. Either give them free advertisement and some money or lots of money.

Cardale Jones. Cardale Jones! CARDALE JONES!!

PittBuckeye's picture

Couldn't find a helicopter and a hunk of a glacier huh?

Any idea if Kurelic will do it?

+3 HS
brandonbauer87's picture

I was waiting to hear Dave Biddle. #disappointed. 

+2 HS
sharks's picture

Way to not challenge Elika

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+6 HS
ohiowhitesnake's picture

why the f@ck are you wearing another schools shirt?

-2 HS

Toledo is home man, always rep the Rockets when I can.

Scarlet_Buckeye's picture

Love the repping of/for Toledo!

+1 HS
airbuckeye's picture

I would do the Ice bucket Challenge but i would take it even futher than that by jumping into a a pool of ice if i had the money to do it and make worth the Challenge. If your going to do it do all out you know balls to the walls.

chicagobuckeye's picture

I would suggest using the money that you would put towards that ice pool towards a donation instead. 

KBonay's picture

High roller....you actually have grass.

whiskeyjuice's picture

Way to support!!

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

-1 HS
Gobucks2204's picture

I think we need to do an ice bucket challenge for diabetes, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson's. Just take each illness one by one and knock them all out.