Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

11W Community Interview Questions: Dwayne Haskins JR

Mike Rockstedt's picture
August 19, 2014 at 1:13pm
25 Comments

As I mentioned last week, I wanted to see some good responses for this type of article and we got a good response for it. 2016 QB target Dwayne Haskins is ready for your questions! So, you know how the story goes. Ask the questions, with your assistance we are going to pick the best ones, so be sure to upvote your favorite questions. You have until 7pm tomorrow to ask your questions!

Killer nuts's picture

What are you looking for in a school? Which schools stand out and what do you like most about each?

+1 HS
OSU069's picture

Why did you become an Ohio State fan growing up? 

+2 HS
hodge's picture

How often do you find that coaches spend their time with you negatively recruiting their competitors, as opposed to selling their own program?  

+7 HS
osubuck57's picture

What are your strengths and weaknesses?? What do you need to work on the most to get to that next level?

SCOTTC.

sox33osu's picture

Will the presence of potentially 2 blue chip QBs in 2015 and one of the top QBs in 2017 in Danny Clark, will this effect your decision?

+3 HS
Fatpants's picture

Do you have good, stable shoulder joints?

+18 HS
KansasBuckeye's picture

Thank you. I literally laughed at my desk for five minutes after reading this.

+3 HS
Fatpants's picture

Thanks, I was kind of nervous I was going to rack up 10 quick dv's for my efforts.

+6 HS
DCBuckeye33's picture

That was awesome, anyone who gives that a down vote doesn't enjoy life

GO BUCKS

+1 HS
1MechEng's picture

What OSU academic program are you most interested in?

+1 HS
MacG91's picture

What player, college or pro, would you compare your self to? Which player did you try and model your game after while growing up?

What player did you look up to as a role model growing up?

Mac..yeah

+2 HS
PasadenaBuckeye626's picture

Are there any notable college or NFL QBs that you feel you play like?  

Go Bucks!

TURD_BUCKET's picture

What are your goals after your football career is over?

“Being average means you are as close to the bottom as you are to the top.”

KansasBuckeye's picture

What helps you stay grounded as a high school student athlete when you receive the kind of attention and accolades that a top prospect such as yourself receives?  

+2 HS
KansasBuckeye's picture

I assume playing big-time football has always been a dream of yours.  What was your feeling and reaction when you got that first major college offer?  How did you celebrate?

+1 HS
Grande Gustavo's picture

Which is more important to you when looking at a potential position coach: your relationship with the coach, or the results he gets in preparing you for the next level? As in, would you rather have a mean-as-a-rattlesnake coach who you knew would prepare you for the pros, or trade that certainty for a position coach you have a more amicable relationship with?

The answer may not be at the bottom of a bottle, but it never hurts to check. 

+4 HS
bucks15's picture

How does the interest of other high-caliber quarterbacks affect your view of teams and also your decision timeline?  Specifically, do you feel ever feel pressure to commit to a certain school earlier than you'd like?  Is that something you even pay attention too? 

+3 HS
Ashtabula's picture

What advice would you give to an 8 year old who dreams to follow in your footsteps?

+1 HS
bgsubuckeye's picture

Why not commit now instead of worrying about someone else taking the spot?

+3 HS
JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

When are you committing to Ohio State?

Buckeye fan from PA

+2 HS
tdible2132's picture

I'll rephrase the last two lol... What's your decision timetable looking like? 

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

With the advent of Social Media, it's easy for athletes like yourself to reach out and connect with other highly touted recruits.  Do you embrace it and if so, who specifically do you keep tabs on?

+3 HS
FtheNCAA's picture

How do you feel about Urbans offensive system? And what type of offense do you run now?

+2 HS
DCBuckeye33's picture

Which OSU coaches are you in contact with the most? What is more important to you, your relationship with your potential position coach or your relationship to the head coach?

GO BUCKS

+1 HS
Killer nuts's picture

What's the craziest recruiting story that you have heard of or had happen to you?

+2 HS