Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

St. Thomas Aquinas coming up North

305Buck's picture
August 11, 2014 at 2:10pm
18 Comments

Per Bill Kurelic, Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) St. Thomas Aquinas teammates Damon Arnette (2015), Devante Peete (2015), Jordan Scarlett (2015), Nick Bosa (2016), Sam Bruce (2016), and Trevon Grimes (2017) will be attending the Virginia Tech game.

Arnette recently camped at Ohio State and named the Buckeyes to his top 3, Peete named Ohio State #2 behind Miami, Scarlett and Bruce recently committed to Miami at the opening and hasn't had contact with any other school for the past 3 weeks, maybe that changes after this visit, Bosa named Ohio State his leader yesterday over FSU, and Ohio State is also the leader for Grimes, as Cris Carter has been in his ear a lot.

JasonR's picture

Has Sam Bruce figured out time travel? And would OSU accept a commitment from somebody 900 years before they graduate high school?

Sorry, I kid. Great info!

+5 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

The cool thing is that he's 7'10", 600 lbs. and runs a 3.2 40.  Pretty standard for a D1 prospect in the 2900's.

+7 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

Maybe he needs a little more time to develop.

+2 HS
305Buck's picture

That's awesome lol. Op has been edited now.

+2 HS
IBLEEDSCARLETANDGRAY's picture

By then you probably can buy flux capacitors at Wal-Mart

"Sherman ran an option play right through the south" - Greatest Civil War analogy EVER.

+1 HS
Mike Rockstedt's picture

I just spoke with Trevon Grimes, (Who I have an article coming out it a half an hour on) and he told me that it is not 100% they are going to the game, rather it is the game they are planning on going to, but not 100%.

MN Buckeye's picture

Hope the trip works out for them, as this could be the biggest recruiting weekend outside of the MI game.

sox33osu's picture

If Nick Bosa says this is the game, then THIS IS the game.

+2 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

If Nick commits then I think we all know how Urban would feel.......

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

Gray Box's picture
+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

This is the type of news we really needed coming off of the heels of Kyle Bergers ACL Tear.

+1 HS
Dips's picture

I don't think you understand. The acl is near the knee, not in Kyle's heel

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture

Sam Bruce is committed to Miami(FL), but Ohio state was still in his final three without a visit

whiskeyjuice's picture

I have noticed the huge increase with interest from top high school talent across the nation. OSU is growing on every kids radar every day. I have seen countless "final lists" showing a number of southern schools with OSU being the lone north school. How long before the rest of the B1G catches up? Penn State is having a good year recruiting but where's everybody else?

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

sox33osu's picture

ttun is looking strong with Campbell and Harris, right?

Right?

+3 HS
Gray Box's picture

Damon Arnette(who posted this pic) and Trevon Grimes:

+2 HS