Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

"Dream '14" Picture from Media Day

Jeremy Birmingham's picture
August 10, 2014 at 2:35pm
21 Comments

Kind of awesome to see them all together on the field. 

Unfortunately it looks like Dylan Thompson has suffered a leg injury, as he's using crutches in the picture. Hopefully it's not "that" serious, but as a freshman any sort of injury that keeps him off the field now likely means a redshirt year is coming.

Dream 14

rosycheeks's picture

Lotta heads looking to the right. Gotta figure Meech was up to something, right?

+1 HS
Sebastian's picture

What's going on to their left some of them seem distracted...but it's a nice photo

teddyballgame's picture

Appreciate the pic, but whoever took this picture needs to upgrade whatever they used

AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

Where is Marson Lattimore? Is he #7?

BassDropper's picture

I think he is behind #29 

DIRECTIONER

+1 HS
sivaDavis's picture

#7 is Damon Webb. And BD is right, Shon is behind #29

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
Scott's picture

Braxton Miller looking good in that #78 jersey.

Class of 2008

+14 HS
jonping67's picture

Jaylon Holmes is friggin huge and who is #49? He makes Burger look like a DB.

sivaDavis's picture

#49 is Sam Hubbard

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
OSU069's picture

Damn is that his sister on the left? 

+7 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Class is going to be one for the ages. Not just because of the talent but of their work ethic. Hell, Collier, Jalyn Holmes, Curtis, basically everyone in the front look like they live in the gym with Coach Mick. Hell look at Slade, boys arms are about big as my head. I'm excited for the present but damn the future looks bright. The past 3 classes have been ridiculous. 

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

The Georgia Boys #5 Kwon and #13 Collier:

+3 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

Collier doesn't look the size of a freshman QB

+3 HS
BroJim's picture

Good looking group.

I season my simple food with hunger

HolyBuckeye1093's picture

1st row: Guy Ferrell, Stephen Collier, Curtis Samuel, Damon Webb, Johnnie Dixon, Terry Mclaurin, Raekwon McMIllian, Demetrius Knox
2nd row: Sam Hubbard, Darius Slade, Noah Brown, Kyle Berger, Jalyn Holmes, Parris Campbell, Brady Taylor, Dylan Thompson, Marshon Lattimore, ??
3rd row: Jamarco Jones, Malik Hooker, Erick Smith, Dante Booker, Sean Nuernberger, Kyle Trout, ??, Marcelys Jones

Need help with the question marks. The numbers were not listed on the official roster..

+3 HS
Swayze's picture

.....Holmes is taller than I thought.

HolyBuckeye1093's picture

Kyle Trout is huge too

buckguyfan1's picture

Loads of talent in this class.  It's good to be a Buckeye. 

whiskeyjuice's picture

OSU's future is in good hands.

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes