Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

2015 WR Lawrence Cager announces top 3

KB3RG's picture
August 4, 2014 at 4:17pm
14 Comments

OSU leads over ND and Bama for 4* WR from Towson, MD.

UrbzRenewal's picture

It's usually a good idea to link your source, unless you're the origination point for the information. This was posted on 247Sports as a bolt five hours ago.

+5 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Didn't he say he wanted to play with Gibson? That eliminates Bama and ND.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
SilverState's picture

Sure did:

"At The Opening me and Torrance just hit it off," Cager said. "We always crack jokes on each other. That's my guy. We built a relationship in that week that some people build in a year. Me and Torrance just hit it off right there and it's just great to have somebody that wants to play with you, especially a quarterback that wants to play with you and thinks of you as one of the top receivers in the country."...

..."We're trying to go to the same school," Cager said. "We've been talking a lot, so I think he loved (Ohio State). A lot of schools aren't recruiting him as a quarterback and I think Ohio State is one of the schools that's really on him as a quarterback, so me and him are just going to continue to talk. So I think he loves it at Ohio State."

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2014/07/could_maryland_wr_lawrence_cag.html

+3 HS
crusher's picture

It doesn't get ant better than Turbo, Kelly and Van Dam Break'n on a street corner.

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men

+4 HS
The Rill Dill's picture
+1 HS
Rob Reese's picture

It doesn't get ant better than Turbo, Kelly and Van Dam Break'n on a street corner.

Haha yeah.  If you were beefin' with someone in 1984, apparently you had to find an underground locale, and hash it out with a break-dance-off alongside a couple of big-haired 80's hottay's.

CC's picture

This happened with Hilliard and Cornell.  I love these really easy algebra problems.

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Be nice to add Cager and Van Jefferson to this class. The tall WR that has eluded Urban since his arrival here.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

Buckeyevstheworld's picture
The tall WR that has eluded Urban since his arrival here.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+5 HS
GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

Don't skip leg day bro.  Kidding aside, that dude looks like a total stud. I've yet to see a race horse with fat legs.

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Sadly I was referring to these first 4 recruiting classes where Urban has targeted several highly rated tall WR's who just havent worked out in our favor for one reason or another. Meyer doesnt accept transfers unless it really makes sense at a position of need. Lets hope Jeff can make some waves this year because he is indeed pretty damn tall.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

-1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Double threat duo added to our stable - they won't be able to cover us at all.