Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Josh Sweat

tOSUfan's picture
August 4, 2014 at 1:02pm
28 Comments

Imagine how great Ohio States defensive line would be if we could get Josh Sweat.

CC's picture

I wish we could still DV topics.

+63 HS
Chip's picture

Bad title, bad content.  Boo this man!

+12 HS
BrooklynBuckeye's picture

Maybe it is Josh Sweat who made the topic tho. Maybe Josh Sweat is 9route and we have chased him away! Quick somebody look up if Josh Sweat lives near route 9!

+6 HS
Dips's picture

Pro tip: if you comment in a thread, that thread gets bumped up.  Sometimes it's unnecessary to start a whole new thread, like this one.  Just comment in an old one, and instead of downvotes, you'll get up votes and the respect of the VIP club who will open up their pool parties to you.

+4 HS
OSU_1992_UFM's picture

Im thinking........O wait, whos Josh Sweat?

Is he like good or something?

UFM_Renewal

toad1204's picture

Josh Sweat the new Justin Hilarard, Kwon McMillian, Mike Mitchell, Ryan Timmons Vonn Bell.....

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+5 HS
PittBuckeye's picture

Timmons was never actually given a commitable offer, and the other 3 were very highly rated guys we really wanted, and then got. I hope he's like the 3 not the 1.

-2 HS
bodast67's picture

" I hope when I die, I die laughing"...                

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

I have an idea, what if we imagined that all 5* recruits committed to OSU. Wouldn't that be great?

"You'll find out that nothing that comes easy is worth a dime. As a matter of fact, I never saw a football player make a tackle with a smile on his face." -- Wayne Woodrow Hayes

+8 HS
Boxley's picture

Troll. troll. troll away,  gently down the stream..................

"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done." President T. Roosevelt

-1 HS
MacG91's picture

Imagine how good Ohio State would be if everyone committed to Ohio State

Mac..yeah

+3 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Not enough room. Ohio State doesn't have 400 scholarships to give out like Tennessee.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+2 HS
Citrus's picture

Imagine how crappy this site would be if this topic doesn't turn into a gif party. 

+4 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Just a few seconds late, but I made it.

I am not the Last Dragon, therefore I do not possess the power of the Glow.

+1 HS
toad1204's picture

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

I am not the Last Dragon, therefore I do not possess the power of the Glow.

+4 HS
Citrus's picture

Haha saaaaaaved by Hovenaut again

+2 HS
RenegadeBuckeye's picture

Give the guy a break. It's his first day.

+3 HS
PittBuckeye's picture
I did up vote you because you're right, but still the queen and a bear say no so lets attack him!
+1 HS
Mercurius's picture

Imagine how great Ohio State's offense would be if we could get Martez Ivey, Mitch Hyatt, Calvin Ridley, Damien Harris, Torrance Gibson, Christian Kirk and George Campbell. Wait, was I supposed to make a new topic?

+1 HS
Tater_Schroeder's picture
What a Horse Beating This Is

How Firm Thy Friendship

+1 HS
Grayskullsession's picture

"if irony were made of strawberries, we' d all be drinking a lot of smoothies right now."

+2 HS