Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Travis's picture

Urban Utopia

They need a 2 to tie, a 3 to win it; Sylvester for threeeee... OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHHHH WITH FIVE POINT ONE TO GO!!!

+5 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Let's hope we put on the full court press on this kid - I'm sure the coaches really love him.

buckeyestu's picture

Scum is not on his list, sweet, very sweet!

+1 HS
DannyBeane's picture

Urban & Co. should go and brush their shoulders off...

+6 HS
BassDropper's picture

Obviously want this guy in S&G, but it's cool seeing southern 5 stars start to seriously consider other schools in the B1G

DIRECTIONER

+4 HS
DefenceWinsChampionships's picture

No offence, but I hate forum posts like this. Write something, anything, to add to the topic. Dont just cut and paste links, its a waste of space, especially now that that Gene's 'Holy Grail of Daily Recruiting Awesomeness' Quickbits are back. If you have nothing to add besides mindlessly passing on links, there are places for that. Just wait and post it in the Bits and no one will think any less of you, otherwise you are wasting space on this site and likely bumping topics that people actually want to talk about off of the front page. I dont mean to be a dick about it (something people say before or after they have just been a dick...) but this issue has come up multiple times and I know I'm not the only person it bothers. I have been polite about it in the past, I'm just tired of clicking on a post, expecting to read solid recruiting new/info and good discussion, only to be let down when all I see is a link... its like getting underwear for Christmas, and not even good underwear but Will Ferrell in Old School style underwear. End rant.

-8 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

honestly, I agree with you. I think at least just providing a blurb stating what the story is would be fine. Would also ensure that the link itself is a genuine story, not some sort of plug for a website or something irrelevant to the headline. 

-2 HS
BroJim's picture

Really? This is a thing? Im happy the link was shared, I dont think there is a right or wrong way to do it. Maybe there is a better way, but how much effort does it take to click through the forum topics?

I season my simple food with hunger

+5 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

Wait, so theres not right or wrong way to share links, but you can do it a better way? Its not suggesting its a terrible thing to just share links, but when you share information you are trying to help out other posters on here, so why not add in a few words about whats going on? Again, it allows people to judge whether they want to take the time to read the story. Some people, like myself, usually check these posts when I have only a couple minutes to kill, and OKAY I could skim through it, but its helpful when it says what the story is about and whether those couple of minutes should be spent reading the story or moving on to other, perhaps more useful information. 

-3 HS
BroJim's picture

Littering and, littering and. . .

I season my simple food with hunger

whiskeyjuice's picture

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

bucks_4_life's picture

If you don't want to read the article then don't read it. I'm willing to bet it took you longer to type all of that out than it took to read it. The OP posted a link he/she thought was relevant to anyone who follows Ohio State football. Who are you to say he's doing it wrong?

The juice is worth the squeeze

+4 HS
The Rill Dill's picture

Offence

Defence

What gives?

+1 HS
GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

Defense=Football

defence=world cup?

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

And I think we all know how much Rill Dill loves the World Cup.

+2 HS