Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Cameron Chambers to msu

DCBucki's picture
August 1, 2014 at 1:06pm
13 Comments
Buckeye4life23's picture

Man we're on a bit of a cold streak. Not to worry though we always finish strong! Nothing like having the best closer in the game.

Muck Fichigan that is all.

-5 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Cold streak with a recruiting class that is 18 months away from it's NSD.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+2 HS
Buckeye4life23's picture

Thats why I said I'm not worried because we have the best closer in the game.  I just meant recently we have missed on a few guys that a lot thought we would land.

Muck Fichigan that is all.

-1 HS
Woodshed's picture

I am absolutely dumbfounded that he didn't pick mich. It looks like he pulled a fast one on everyone....

wow

+1 HS
lljjgg's picture

Yeah, I thought based on the timing (coming off of a UM visit he decided to extend) he was a UM lock for sure. Recruiting sure is a strange thing.

BuckeyeGrownFloridaLiving's picture

MSU beating out UM and the Good Guys. Must be a product of their recent success.

stittracer99's picture

Good get for Sparty. Hate to miss on him but glad that he is at least going to get a few wins over Michigan in his career.

They also landed Drake Harris early. It's a long way from the 2016 NSD.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
DCBucki's picture

Long way until NSD for the class of 2016. Might flip or who knows.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a MARINE and his rifle!"
GEN. PERSHING, US.ARMY

sharks's picture

Mgoblog is currently salty

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+2 HS

Mgo is always salty.

+4 HS
Rob Reese's picture

Mgoblog is currently salty

This pleases me.

+4 HS
Young_Turk's picture

Michigan Man Jake Ryan, if you couldn't play for Coach Hoke, who in the Big Ten would you most like to play for?

"Coach Hoke"

Thank you.  Way to grapple with a tough question.

Oh man, I should talk, I posted to wrong forum thread.  Guess I'm a mental grappler just like JR.