Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

New Commit for 2032 (or 2033-not sure which class he will be in)

JohnnyKozmo's picture
August 1, 2014 at 7:40am
22 Comments

So my son is 2 weeks old this morning, and it's official (at least in my mind; my wife is a ND fan so she might not think so, but we do know 1 place up North he isn't going), and has verbally commited (through some goo goos and gaa gaas, along with what I interpreted to be an early O-H-I-O flailing arm gesture) to play for tOSU.

It was actually funny, the doctor who performed the C-section came into the room prior to surgery and saw I had an OSU hat on.  He said "Go Buckeyes".  Innocent enough, doesn't necessarily mean anything.  Then my wife chimed in about ND, and then the 3 of us all agreed that our son would not be going to TSUN.  I get into the operating room, and I don't remember how, but the conversation turns to Urban Meyer.  One of the other doctors in the same practice, is named Dr. Urban, so a nurse asked our doctor what he was talking about, and he said the coach at OSU.  The nurse asked him if he went there and yep, undergrad and graduate (my wife couldn't believe it, especially since our dogs regular veterinarian is also an OSU grad).  To those of you who currently reside in Ohio, this may not be out of the ordinary, but for someone who resides on the Eastern Shore of Maryland (via Toledo), it was a shock.  Needless to say, it was a humorous situation for me, as my one friend told me Urban planted that doctor there so he could get the baby's measurables first.

I asked the doctor what he thought about Meyer, and he said well, I said some bad things about him prior to him coming, but now I love him.  I said, I think just about everyone was in the same boat.

Baby Boy and Mommy are doing great!!  GO BUCKS!!!

Wilkins78's picture

Congrats! Enjoy as much as you can.  My 3 month old is already growing way to quickly.

+2 HS
JohnnyKozmo's picture

Thanks you too.  My daughter will be 3 in November, and thinks she's 7 or 8 already.  Time flies.

+1 HS
Habu71's picture

Congrats!

I'll tweet @ him in some goo goos and ga gaas to steer him clear of ND.

+3 HS
Buckeye in Illini country's picture

Columbus to Pasadena: 35 hours.  We're on a road trip through the desert looking for strippers and cocaine... and Rose Bowl wins!

Gametime's picture

Congrats on the healthy baby boy & mommy my friend!

...I too dream in color and in rhyme
So I guess I'm one of a kind in a full house
Cause whenever I open my heart, my soul or my mouth
A touch of God rains out...

KB3RG's picture

congrats! my son just turned 1 on Tuesday. Make sure to find the Buckeye bib that has an OSU tie on it! its a must

1MechEng's picture

Yes, but does your son have a commitable offer?!

Just kidding. Congrats on the new addition to your family!

Furious George 27's picture

Congrats! My first child is due in 2 months.

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

+1 HS
Fatpants's picture

Sleep now, my friend.

+3 HS
11UrbzAndSpices's picture

Not stopping until I have more Helmet Stickers than M Man

+1 HS
Squirrel Master's picture

I heard he runs a 4.3 40, is 6'5'' a solid 225lb, has a 50 inch vertical and is conflicted whether he wants to be a 5 star WR or a 5 star QB-DT.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

JohnnyKozmo's picture

The measurable may be close, I'm 6'3', his mom is 5'9"ish-his feet barely fit into the boxes on the footprint sheet, and his hands are huge-he's close to palming a basketball.

cjmgobucks's picture

Buckeye Nation getting better!  Congrats... Enjoy this special time...

"When I look in the mirror, I want to take a swing at me."
Wayne Woodrow Hayes

stittracer99's picture

Really? Cause the Kentucky forums are already saying they got him.

+5 HS
Earle's picture

Keep him back a year.  We want him to be more physically mature when he starts his Buckeye career.

Italics are for emphasis.

Seattle Linga's picture

Is it too early to have Bassdropper start texting other fan bases about your son. Just think of the build up it would create. 

Congrats Kozmo - sleep well

+1 HS
Habu71's picture

Nice! Those poor Kentuck fans.

+1 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Buckeye Nation just got stronger.  Congrats man!

dubjayfootball90's picture

My little nephew is a little over 1. I bought him a onesie (one piece clothing) that says "I just did a *ichigan in my pants"... I am grooming him to be a Buckeye Faithful since my fiance's sister and bf don't have any allegiances. Ripe for the picking!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

And ill be 18 in February 

Buckeye fan from PA

BassDropper's picture

sorry, not focusing my attention on any recruits who still has 216 months until signing day. congrats, though.

DIRECTIONER

+1 HS
DannyBeane's picture

What's his 40 time?