Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Brian Cole to TTUN

Mercurius's picture
July 26, 2014 at 3:53pm
13 Comments
mtrotb's picture

If he didn't come here, I was hoping he would go to MSU to help the downward trend of Michigan.

mtrotb

-1 HS
M Man's picture

It's a real disappointment to me that the RCMB isn't in full meltdown.  I thought that MSU had a very serious chance in his recruitment, and the commit comes as a surprise, at least to casual fans like me.

If there is anything curious about Brian Cole, it is that the Spartans were recruiting him as a future Safety; Michigan (as far as I know) wants him as a WR.  And I really thought that the position-issue was clearly in favor of Michigan.  I think he's a natural receiver.  Of course, a lot of people thought that Charles "Mr. Ohio Football" was a natural at RB.

+14 HS
Mercurius's picture

I hate that your posts are so reasonable. I really want to give you down-votes instead of up-votes. Grrrr.... have another damn up-vote.

+10 HS
bethesdabuck's picture

M Man is always welcome here, in my book. 

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Much better then the trolls from PSU

blueinsconsin's picture

sounds like M will have him at WR...but he could also be used in a LB position

Not here to troll...Go Blue

+1 HS
Mercurius's picture

I think OSU wanted him at H-back--which after this season will be known as the Dontre Wilson position.

+3 HS
MaximusBlue's picture

Big time pick up and came completely out of left field. Malzone was very instrumental in Coles recruitment.

+3 HS
blueinsconsin's picture

I didn't expect it, I was thinking he was going to be a spartan, but I'm very happy now!

Not here to troll...Go Blue

+1 HS
BuckeyeRealist13's picture

I'm just happy to see another big time player in the B1G football stay in the B1G. I would actually prefer these kids to go over UM over MSU. I'm sick and tired of people saying other rivalries are bigger than THE GAME now. It's bull crap, I'm ready for more top ten match ups in sports greatest rivalry. 

I've spent time in the South, I don't care what anybody says they don't have the passion for football that us Ohioans have. 

+1 HS
Buck my Nuts's picture

I wanna see MSU and Scum split their recruits. Don't wanna see either side stockpile. As long as they split and we stockpile, we win!

+1 HS
Ahh Saturday's picture

Just off the top of my head, so I might be off a game, but isn't Dantonio 5-1 against Michigan since he started at MSU? How many of those years has MSU had a higher ranked recruiting class? None? As long as Hoke is HC, Michigan will do nothing.

+2 HS
rock flag and eagle's picture

5-2, lost in 2007 and 2012.