Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

tdible2132's picture

I know its not that big of a deal but it bothers me when I see an article like this and they say the kid is a defensive back/safety.  The kid is a DE and is a 5 star on scout. Gonna be one of the top DE in the nation for the 2016 class.  If cleveland.com is gonna do an article on the kid and OSU you'd think they could at least get his position right.... End rant.

+5 HS
m5987usus's picture

He is a DE and many people think this is a FSU, PSU, and OSU battle.  But I think it is ultimately going to come down to Penn State and Ohio State.  I was talking with Tyler Green before about him and he told me that Penn State is pushing hard, but that he's working on it haha.

O-H!

+3 HS
m5987usus's picture

He is also not coming to FNL he just confirmed with me.

O-H!

+5 HS
Woodshed's picture

That's a bummer...

funtubs's picture

There's always next year at least. Hopefully we can get him before that.

Seattle Linga's picture

He looks like the real deal - so glad Tyler will be in his ear propping OSU from now on.

Turtlebuster's picture

Looks like he plans to announce next week....

OSU069's picture

So has he visited yet? If not, then it's probably penn state.

Murph32's picture

Visited last month.

HilltopHustle's picture

Cancelled his FNL visit and is suddenly announcing next week. Looking like James Franklin may get his first 5-star.

+1 HS
m5987usus's picture

He did not "cancel" his visit he just couldn't make it.

O-H!

+1 HS
HilltopHustle's picture

And announced shortly thereafter that he's announcing next week. You see it your way, I'll see it mine.

bgsubuckeye's picture

Sounds like it is FSU.

-1 HS
Gray Box's picture

FSU was the unanimous favorite until his teammate Tyler Green committed to Ohio State. Ohio State was also his last visit before he decides next week. He may end up committing to FSU next week, but he'll have a year of playing with Green in his ear if he doesn't commit to OSU.

bgsubuckeye's picture

I am not saying I don't believe he could end up here, I was mainly stating that because the above posters all seem he is PSU bound.

+1 HS
HilltopHustle's picture

Steve Wiltfong at 247 just broke that he's heard Penn State may have taken FSU over as the top choice.