Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Which already committed recruit?

Buck my Nuts's picture
July 12, 2014 at 10:56pm
57 Comments

Would you most like the Bucks to flip? Any player, any position. 

MikeEagleBuckeye's picture

Calvin Ridley looks like he could be a killer receiver.

+10 HS
irishfury's picture

Very very good choice.  Toliver is a another I like.  I also hate the Kyle Murray going to Texas A&M.  Amazing how big this program came up last few years he going to be a great one.

WesPatterson23's picture

Would have to say Jerome Baker. I feel like he is a special talent.

+7 HS
Buck my Nuts's picture

I think I agree with you

+5 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Teddy - great choice - Wimbush would probably have the largest impact between to rival teams.

Crimson's picture

Wimbush would probably have the largest impact between two rival teams.

I thought he committed to Penn State . . .

+9 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Touche - nicely done Crimson

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Deez Nutts...Heard he has been killing  shit.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

-2 HS
Braxton2Devin's picture

Ben Makowski: #6 Longsnapper in the country, Purdue commit, great measurables: 6'2", 245 lbs

+1 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Your italics not working?

+5 HS
Braxton2Devin's picture

Trust me, this guy is a must-get

+2 HS
Knarcisi's picture
+2 HS
luckynutz's picture

Ummm...have you heard of Liam McCullough? The number 2 LS in the class? Who is commited to Ohio State? Yeah...id say we are good here bro. Nice to know Hazell has adopted the Tress approach though...win with field position.

+6 HS
GlueFingers Lavelli's picture

I'd say Baker then Kirby-Lane.

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

+3 HS

Wuuupppps..... Ok, the hypen named dude from Florida that hits like RDS.

Dustin Fox was our leading tackler as a corner.... because his guy always caught the ball.

ab1993's picture

I would definitely go with Calvin Ridley too

+2 HS
Knarcisi's picture

I think we have a down vote fucker in here. Someone must be having a bad drunk tonight. 

+2 HS
OSU069's picture

Calvin Ridley after hearing of his Opening performance.

+2 HS
highwire's picture

There's a serial downvoter in this thread.

+14 HS
ITWASME's picture

Stephon Diggs or Ryan Timmons definitely. In all realness though I'd probably go with Tolliver

+10 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

Stefon Diggs? The guy is already enrolled at Maryland for a year or two now, isn't a recruit and can't be flipped.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

-3 HS
Murph32's picture

Your italics button broke?

+1 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

Meh, I didn't read the rest of the post. I do that sometimes. 

Not that I give a sheet about stickers, I didn't DV anyone either.

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

robobuck's picture

I know it doesn't fit the question but I'm saving mine for Sweat JUST IN CASE. Want him badly. Seriously tho I'd go for the twofer and say Kyler Murray bc I think Kirk would then be a lock. Agree, Louisiana state's Tolliver looks good...

Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.  1 Corinthians 9:24

+1 HS
highwire's picture

Anzalone

EDIT: Should have went with Meg.

+8 HS
Knarcisi's picture

I'm waiting for Dodson to show up in his 3rd year. If not, we're all gonna be pissed at him for getting dragged through that!

+2 HS
bucknut8's picture

As much as I wana say a guy like Calvin Ridley, I have to go with Jerome Baker. Kid is an absolute stud. A consensus top 2 Ohio kid & plays LB a position that hasnt been very great the last few years. 

Keeping them Ohio boys home is very important & a top talent like him isVERY VERY important. Especially someone that grew up a Buckeye fan & was a near lock all year.

#Buckeyes

+3 HS
luckynutz's picture

Did i misremember something? Believe it was stated he was a Penn Stater lifer.

+2 HS
bucknut8's picture

well I remember hearing  that as well. but the past few months Ive heard nothing but hes always been an OSU fan

#Buckeyes

Patriot4098's picture

Anyone O-line.

"Evil shenanigans!"     - Mac

s.pasadena fl's picture

How about Peppers?

Ed Hopper

+3 HS

pffft. try Kalis bud.

+2 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

Kevin Toliver II

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

DaveStephens's picture

Tim Howard.  We could get him some wins after some record setting performances on defense.

The Dude abides.

+2 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Better ball skills than Pitt Brown, that's for sure. 

BuckeyeRick's picture

I can't believe nobody has said Tight End CJ Conrad yet. He looks like a beast at TE and he's an Ohio guy. If Ohio State offered, do you really think he'd stick with a crap team like Kentucky?

+2 HS
mtrotb's picture

Since the poster said anyone, I am going with one of the hotshot Cali QB's, Town, Rosen or Barnett.

mtrotb

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

Mitch Hyaat/Hyatt. Best O-Lineman in the class. Easy choice.

Buckeye fan from PA

+2 HS
Buck my Nuts's picture

Good pick...I always forget about this kid. Hard to believe Clemson stole this kid out of GA

+2 HS
KINGBUCKEYE419's picture

I agree Hyatt would be my pick.

+1 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Baker/Scott/Ridley/Chris Clark/Peppers

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

Knarcisi's picture

Peppers would be the ultimate dagger. Extremely unlikely, but fun to think about. 

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Spot on - The Ultimate Flip

TheBadOwl's picture

Extremely unlikely

I'd say so, considering that he's been enrolled in classes at UM since January...

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+2 HS
kicks's picture

Keenan Walker or Calvin Ridley.

Jabba1977's picture

I will go with Peppers as well. Outstanding football player!!

SECHATER77

sivaDavis's picture

Kevin Toliver II forsure. He looks to be even better at this stage than Hargreves III(sp)? from Florida. Could step in and shut it down as a Freshman.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

CuseGirl's picture

Waller. Not exactly sure why tOSU didn't offer him, mobile, accurate, only ran when he was supposed to.

And you know THIS....man!

-1 HS
Crimson's picture

He was an Oregon commit the minute he got an offer.  The staff probably knew he'd flip if an offer came his way, so they went with Burrow, who wanted to be here.

Buck my Nuts's picture

Another guy, who I thought we had a shot with early, that I'd love to see us flip is Minkah Fitzpatrick. Stud corners are great to have. Man I hate Bama...