Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

2016 5 Star WR Nate Craig visiting On the 19th

305Buck's picture
July 12, 2014 at 6:14pm
16 Comments
305Buck's picture

Kid grew up a huge Urban Meyer and Ohio State fan. He even mentioned before that he's leaving Florida for sure to go to college, saying that he doesn't want to be near family and friends to have any distractions. While it's unlikely for him to commit soon, he has mentioned before that there's a possibility he commits before the end of the summer. He also mentioned that he may wait until after his Senior season, we shall see. You never know what can happen with kids who change their commitment timelines frequently.

+8 HS
OSU069's picture

So do you think that we are definitely the leaders right now? 

305Buck's picture

He named Ohio State his leader over Auburn back on May 21st so I believe we may still be. He did mention last month that FSU is starting to make a big push, but I believe the kid wanting to get out of Florida will hurt their chances.

+2 HS
buckeyecityterror's picture

305, what is your twitter @ name? If you don't mind.

If there is no struggle, there is no progress.

Sims_tOSU's picture

Seems like the 2016 year is going to be a BIG TIME class! 

+14 HS
305Buck's picture

Yup. I don't know why you got downvoted for this but many things are in Ohio State's favor this class. It all starts with getting a top notch QB on board early, and maybe a Nate Craig/Nick Bosa type on board early as well to help with recruiting.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1804362/highlights/105817396

+5 HS
Sims_tOSU's picture

Awe well it happens. And I am hoping for it to be Haskins. Kid seems to be a diehard buckeye and he seems to be the kind of QB Meyer is looking for since we have clark in 2017 too.

+10 HS
Knarcisi's picture

These backlash votes from Sims other posts are bullshit. 

+9 HS
OSU069's picture

This kid is a top 10 player in the class. We have gotten some very  good receivers prospects in the last couple years like Dixon, and Marshall but Craig would be the first truly "elite" WR prospect we have landed in the Urban Meyer era. Would be huge. 

+3 HS
Sims_tOSU's picture

Well we hope Kirk is the first elite one but this kid for now seems more probable. 

+6 HS
BassDropper's picture

Getting downvotes for making good (non trolling) posts....welcome to the club, kid.  

DIRECTIONER

+5 HS
Killer nuts's picture
But yes, I agree. Unfortunately the 2 of you have attracted some DV stalkers. Anyone who has been around here long enough has had em, they tend to tire out though so no worries
+5 HS
Sims_tOSU's picture

Yeah it's all good. I have people following every post I post and down voting and one guy always takes a helmet sticker away. It's not a big deal he can do what he wants I guess. 

+2 HS
CuseGirl's picture

No way they get him until they get a QB. Haskins most likely, which I prefer. He looks like a passer who happens to be mobile....Just want a big time receiver who looks like a pro, you kno?

And you know THIS....man!

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

Anyone think he could possibly commit?

Buckeye fan from PA

Buck my Nuts's picture

Even with a loaded Ohio next year, would be GREAT to poach a 5 star player out of Florida!