Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Malik or Sweat

Buck my Nuts's picture
July 11, 2014 at 7:36pm
34 Comments

Which of these studs would you rather see playing for the Bucks? Don't be greedy and say both either (of course we all want them both). Personally, I want Sweat. Other than QB and maybe a great Left Tackle, stud DE's are worth their weight in gold!

mobboss1984's picture

Sweat. This was an easy pick if you ask me

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
Bruce Lee

+2 HS
OSU_Football_is_Life's picture

Agree completely, Sweat is a monster!

A win over TTUN is one of the most important annual milestones I can think of!

+2 HS
JDunc686's picture

Sweat, Sweat, Sweat

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

i think we're going to be fine at linebacker

Groveport Heisman's picture

I'd rather have the biggest baddest most athletic LT prospect but other then that its Sweat by a mile.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
exnwohiobuckfan's picture

Sweat. This is a no brainer.

+1 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

I don't always sweat these type of questions, but when I do, its SWEAT.

+1 HS
labuck's picture

I don't even SWEAT these kind of questions.

Hovenaut's picture

Time to look at the DE's...some of the guys there may be leaving early (for positive reasons) before we know it.

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

buckeyebfd's picture

isn't this a no brainer?

+1 HS
GulfCoastBuck's picture

Aside from the fact that he appears to be an absolute stud DE, we share a first and last name so it's actually pretty cool when I see a forum post on this guy.

+1 HS
Buck my Nuts's picture

Is there any player this recruiting cycle you would want more than Sweat?

BrooklynBuckeye's picture

Maybe Kirk or Harris.

CC's picture

Hilliard.  The reason being that we need a lb more than a d end.  Otherwise I'd take Sweat.

buckeyedude's picture

I'll take Sweat. But if I had to choose someone other than him? Maybe 5* Harris the RB.

irishfury's picture

Sweat.  Can you imagine Sweat, Bosa, Bosa all on the same dline at one point?

+1 HS
Crimson's picture

No.  We assume Bosa #1 will leave after 3.

+1 HS
CC's picture

I think we need to pump the breaks on Bosa 2.  So far he is a sophomore in hs.  I'm not saying he won't be great but to compare home to his brother or sweat is a pretty tall order.  He brother had the best freshman season for a d end I can ever remember at osu.

+1 HS
UrbzRenewal's picture

He's higher ranked and more dominant than his brother was in high school against the best competition in Florida.

+1 HS
Jbuckham94's picture

I think people already assuming it's a foregone conclusion Nick Bosa comes to OSU need to pump the breaks. I think his recruitment will be the one place we really see the loss of Mike Vrabel, IMO.

Class of 2016. Go Bucks!

+1 HS
UrbzRenewal's picture

Why do you think Vrabel would make a difference? 

Jbuckham94's picture

Vrabel recruited Joey to OSU and I'm gonna guess had made inroads with Nick as well. As for why I'm worried, I just believe this is what Birm was talking about when he said losing Vrabel would make a bigger impact than we anticipated. Idk, I just think the Bosa brothers preferred Vrabel's style of keeping the best guys out on the field, instead of a rotation.

I'm probably just paranoid haha. 

Class of 2016. Go Bucks!

Crimson's picture

I get the feeling that Joey really likes LJ, so I'm not worried.

+2 HS
Jbuckham94's picture

Yeah, after seeing that Birm said he felt "great" about our chances to get Nick Bosa my fears are put to rest haha.

Class of 2016. Go Bucks!

+2 HS
CC's picture

So was curtis grant.

Buck Commander's picture

Sweat,Harris,Gibson,Kirk and SWEAT

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

SWEAT, SWEAT, SWEAT, SWEAT!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+2 HS
WhySoSerious's picture

I want the mutant. 

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

KingsRite's picture

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

SilverBullet-98's picture

SWEAT by a mile!!!

"The Past Builds the Future"

whiskeyjuice's picture

Such a hard decision!!!!!!!!

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

+1 HS