Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

FROMTHE18's picture

is he taking his talents to South Beach as well?

+3 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

No, but Baker is.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

-4 HS
703Buckeye's picture

Gainesville and South Beach are about 4 hours apart... Geography fail.

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+10 HS
labuck's picture

And nowhere close in climate and quality of life.

+2 HS
Citrus's picture

W/ Miami traffic probably 5 haha

+1 HS
703Buckeye's picture

Very true. I remember getting into Miami the night before this years Orange Bowl... traffic was awful. 

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+1 HS
Citrus's picture

From South Beach to Miami is going to take at least 20 minutes over the causeway with any traffic. Then you'd probably be tied up on 95 for another 20 before it opens up. Would take 35 minutes from South Beach to Coral Gables. 

jamesrbrown322's picture

I am aware of that...it was a joke. Oh well, live and learn.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

+4 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

Committed to Sparty.

Gooz-fra-bah...

+1 HS
HotSauceCommittee's picture

That would suck to lose both to South Beach. I doubt a local boy would also rip the heart out of his home town along with another local boy doing the same. Maybe LBJ called him to work it out.

+1 HS

I momentarily got Scott confused with Baker. Lets just use 'take talents' as a metophor on this one.

+1 HS
Woodshed's picture

This is good stuff. I like it. Well done Mr. Scott.

Woodshed's picture

Now it is bad stuff.....

+1 HS
whiskeyjuice's picture

Good stuff!

"Championships are not won on Saturdays in November. Championships are won on Tuesdays in August." -- Kerry Combs

Ludwig Yards's picture

He just committed to MSU.

+1 HS
Buckeye4life23's picture

well shit he is gone...

Muck Fichigan that is all.

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

Nyheim Hines now?

Buckeye fan from PA

oregonianbuckeye's picture

I think we go with one RB in this class. 

TCOB_6's picture

I think if anything it would be Harris and Weber now. That is if we take 2 backs.

bigDbuck's picture

Best of luck to him. MSU good destination for RB's, sucks to lose out though. 

Looks like we are gonna lose out on two ohio studs on back-to-back days. 

+1 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Well, 2 for 2 last week, let's hope Bucks can salvage a 1 for 2 this week...

KingsRite's picture

We will never be able to keep every stud player in Ohio. Some of these kids go elsewhere just to be different and blaze their own trail. It can be disappointing but OSU will be just fine.

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

jamesrbrown322's picture

I really thought that landing his backfield running mate would tip the scales in OSU's favor...but seeing them go head to head (sort of) in a couple of years should be fun!

lljjgg's picture

Rival's OSU writer Marc Givler believes this means Darrin Hall (OH RB) goes to Kentucky, which in turn could push Damien Harris even closer to OSU if he truly wants to be the only RB in his class.

zebiraross's picture

If UFM wanted Scott we would have him. Harris wanted to be the only back in this class, so that's what he's getting.

Zeb

-3 HS
Buck my Nuts's picture

No doubt in my mind now that we get Harris. Him wearing the OSU hat with Hilliard HAS to be good. 

razrback16's picture

Just hope Damien makes it official soon.