Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Robert Washington Wants Buckeye Nation To Know...

305Buck's picture
July 7, 2014 at 6:13pm
13 Comments
irishfury's picture

Be so nice to have Hill and Washington wrapped up for next year.

Gray Box's picture

Here's a group selfie of Robert Washington, Will Eason and Aapri Washington while at Ohio State recently:

+2 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture

Man, this makes me feel old.  These guys look so young....... 

+4 HS
Habu71's picture

Yes they do. My feeling old moment came back when one of my all time Buckeye favorites (Ron Springs) son Shawn suited up for the Bucks. 

+3 HS
305Buck's picture

Aapri was locking receivers down at the last Ohio State camp from clips that I saw. Kid looks like he will be a good one in the class of 2017.

Sims_tOSU's picture

Either he looks extremely young or Danny Clark looks 40 ! 

-5 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

Michael Rockstedt has very good articles on MotSaG, always worth a read, and he contributes here quite often as well.

I appreciate all of the voices that satisfy our interest in OSU.

+4 HS
BuckeyeJ's picture

I agree. I think he does a really good job 

+2 HS
m5987usus's picture

Thank you very much sir.

O-H!

+2 HS
m5987usus's picture

Thank you very much. I appreciate that a lot.

O-H!

+2 HS
sivaDavis's picture

I also got to speak with Rod Smith a lot too.  He told me about the tradition Ohio State has and how they were preparing him for life after football.  I enjoyed hanging out with Rod, everything was really cool.”

I really liked that part of the article. People will say what they will about Rod Smith but for him to say that, be an influence to the younger guys and recruits under the Buckeyes radar says something about him,. He's a Senior who has played sparingly, has been passed over a couple times during his career for other RBs and looks to be coming off the bench again this year. For all that he's been through here in Columbus, he still is 100% in with the program and seems to have absolutely no ill will towards the program. He really doesn't need to do any of this seeing how him and Washington will never play together, and sometimes you have the bad kind of chip on your shoulder when your career plays out like Rod's has so far. Nope, not him. 

Here's to hoping Rod is working his tail off to become the beast that I know he can be, I wouldn't mind seeing him in the backfield alot this year, especially around the goal line. Him, EzE, Dunn, Ball hell and Dontre, all have the potential to be something special coming out of that backfield. 

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+6 HS
AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

The dude on the right looks 12!!!

buckeyedude's picture

They all seem to have that, "let's take a look at some of these presents under da Christmas tree!"