Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

I know you guys love twitter conversations so here ya go...

Hayze's picture
July 3, 2014 at 1:00am
22 Comments
gumtape's picture

High and tight boo boo

+13 HS
mobboss1984's picture

This gif never gets old

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
Bruce Lee

Seattle Linga's picture

This is getting real real good

+9 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

You are on fire today with the gifs Seattle...not sure if it was the 2 five stars or you got yourself a nice piece. Keep it up.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Thanks brother - not many days are like today - two five stars - Football team just got a lot better - big center could be coming our way for THAD - start vacation tomorrow and so looking forward to the first weekend in college football. 

+3 HS
WhySoSerious's picture

I need a vacation.......

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+2 HS
Habu71's picture

Headed to Baltimore for the Navy game, I'm ready to leave right now!

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Lucky Bastage.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
Habu71's picture

UV for the Ramon Maroni (Johnny Dangerously) reference. Also, I think an 11W road trip would be the perfect way to start the season. 

+2 HS
bleedscarlet's picture

Reading down through Burrell's tweets just makes me cringe. Dudes flooded with Buckeye tweeterers....

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken

+1 HS
sivaDavis's picture

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+19 HS
mobboss1984's picture

Who down voted this? This gif is incredible

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
Bruce Lee

+4 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Someone that doesn't like Jell-O obviously.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

+3 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Scarlet Gray & Boom 

+1 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

+5 HS
buckny's picture

Jashon Cornell ‏@Jay_Rock16    @Lastname_Baker #WeDemBoyz come join the family and be apart of this legacy #BuckeyeNation 

Jashon Cornell ‏@Jay_Rock16    @Lastname_Baker Why not stay home and go to Ohio State and play for one of the best college programs in the nation #BuckeyeNation #WeDemBoyz

Jashon Cornell ‏@Jay_Rock16    @Lastname_Baker Ohio State is Defense U of the 2000's come be great #WeDemBoyz #BuckeyeNation

osu407's picture

I still think we'll get Baker but after Chris Clark does the phrase "Why not stay home and go to Ohio State" scare anyone?  And, yes, I realize that is over analyzing.

+2 HS
buckeyebfd's picture

I'm looking forward to Chris Clark coming across the middle and Justin with a head of steam

+3 HS
Calgarybuck's picture

You mean at the Woody in 2015 right?

Gray Box's picture