Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Any Josh Sweat updates?

BayArea_Buckeye's picture
June 25, 2014 at 9:24pm
21 Comments

Birm tweeted we made positive gains, but did we hit a homerun? Is it still an uphill battle or do we have a legit chance?

Remington2323's picture

You got to be sh*ttin me man. What's the talley at now?

+6 HS
Jbuckham94's picture

No. There are no updates. If there were any updates, you would see them.

Class of 2016. Go Bucks!

+9 HS
bigDbuck's picture

Hey jbuck, if there are no updates then why did you link on his FT? Dude was asking a question, don't beat him down for it. 

+7 HS
Jbuckham94's picture

You'll have to explain to me what new hip lingo "link his FT" is. As for "beating him down," that certainly wasn't my intention. I don't try to hurt anyone's feelings with my few comments on here, but I understand how you could feel I was being rude. However, posts like these are the epitome of the epidemic going on these forums. We already have a great staff on 11w giving us information and people like 305buck giving what seems to be paywalled info from other sites. I know it's easy to get spoiled with all of that, but we gotta stay patient man.

Class of 2016. Go Bucks!

dubjayfootball90's picture

I feel you, Jbuck. The information will come as soon as it is known. Remain patient.

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+2 HS
d1145fresh's picture

There are plenty of updates in the premium lounge. 

+12 HS
ab1993's picture

Bill Kurelic on Bucknuts was texting with his mom and she said they would get back to him tomorrow evening after they talk it over

funtubs's picture

He visited today, no one knows how it went.

BierStube's picture

Certainly aware of that Funtubs ... just felt we did not need to create a new thread ... unless he committed of course!

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+1 HS
funtubs's picture

OK I gotcha. But at this point more Josh Sweat and Justin Hilliard threads are inevitable

TheNorthernBuckeye's picture

Saw that Hilliard recently followed him on twitter.  Whether that was a fake account or not I'm not sure but it could either be a really good sign or a really bad one.

"You're an angry football team, and I'm proud to be your coach." - UFM

kareemabduljacobb's picture

Pretty sure it's a fake account, all you have to do is look through some of those tweets.

osu407's picture

If he is following the fake account he probably just thinks it is funny.  Another possibility is he followed it without reading it and doesn't yet know it is fake.  Neither of these two scenarios are particularly negative.  Actually, I'd say no explanation really means a single thing about either recruit and their possibility of choosing Ohio State.

Sabaneatspuppies's picture
 We will have an update soon, kid just finished his visit, it'll be a few days. I'm not sure why but I feel like we actually have a chance, but take that with a grain of salt

"My idea of a good hit is when the guy wakes up on the sidelines with train whistles blowing in his head"

MeyerMattaScarletHeroes's picture

If anybody has the breaking news on where J. Sweat went for dinner, and what he ordered .... thank you ahead of time.

+4 HS
BuckeyeJ's picture

According the the BM5 today: He came away very impressed!!! Would love to be coached by LJS. Only negative was how big the campus actually is. He did travel here on his own dime, and it is like a 9hr drive. So to me that says he is very interested in playing here. I really do want this guy!!!

+3 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

My patience sucks just about as bad as TSUN. 

jamesrbrown322's picture

But I want it now!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

+1 HS
Woodshed's picture

I want to know right meow!!!

+1 HS