Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

SoundMind SoundBody - Detroit

Gray Box's picture
June 25, 2014 at 5:01pm
22 Comments

Jashon Cornell:

Jacques Patrick:

2016 | QB | Malik Henry:

Cass Tech representing:

Cass Tech
Mike Weber:

Jayru Campbell:

Oak Park's John Kelly:

Gray Box's picture

Meyer addressing the campers:

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture

Webb and Coombs:

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I know it's been said it before - but this class could be Urban's best of his career.

+2 HS
KB3RG's picture

Ouch Malik...It's coach Tom Herman.

+1 HS
Killer nuts's picture

Yeah, that was brutal... Tom... Tom... Tom Newman? Neuheisel? Whatever.

+2 HS
Hayze's picture

Eh I'll give him a break.

It was his first time meeting him probably and he's probably met a ton of coaches over the past month.

+2 HS
buckeyedude's picture

I can't remember what I had for dinner yesterday. This kid has to try and remember the names of probably 20-30+ coaches? Fuhggettaboutit.  I'll give him a Mulligan. I actually think it's fricking hilarious.

Killer nuts's picture

Jashon is not lacking for confidence, I sure hope he's a Buckeye

KB3RG's picture

Rattled off statistics about coach Johnson among other coaches. Wants to double major. Has his priorities set. 

+1 HS
sox33osu's picture

Didn't realize Campbell was a free man.

+2 HS
otrain2416's picture

He body slammed the prison guard and escaped. 

+5 HS
allinosu's picture

Will go to jail July 28th after summer school.

+1 HS
sox33osu's picture

Do you know how long he's in for? I feel like 60 days is sounding right?

teddyballgame's picture

Website says June 12-13

Groveport Heisman's picture

Not sure on any specifics but a 60 day sentence in a County jail could easily turn into 20 days. Most Counties have 2 for 1 and 3 for 1 programs where you basically get credit for 3 days everyday you behave yourself and say work in the kitchen or laundry.  Most people might think its special treatment but I can verify that is not the case with most jails seriously overcrowded. I'd think most County jails in *ichigan are probably extremely overcrowded.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
sharks's picture

Question about the Cass Tech picture.

I'm 34 years old and white as a sheet.  What does it mean to stick your middle, ring, and pinkie out like that?

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

buckeyedude's picture

I'm 49 years old and nicely tanned. If you look closely, the index finger and thumb are together, which is the International Symbol for "OK."

+1 HS
MikeNugents BigToe's picture

B.K = Blood Killa 

But I doubt the whole Cass Tech team are Crypts so.....

"Remember that 55 yarder against Marshall?" -Not Mike Nugent

KBonay's picture

Guessing here.  With State titles in '11 and '12, maybe the 'tre' fingers represents the next title.  Like hitting the three in hoops?  See background...

+1 HS
M Man's picture

Yeah that is my presumption.  A Division I championship would be a threepeat for the Technicians.  Additionally, a Division II championship would be a threepeat for Alex Malzone's Brother Rice team.  That's Cass Tech head coach Thomas Wilcher (Michigan '87) at the far left of the Cass Tech photo.