Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

SoundMind SoundBody - Detroit

Gray Box's picture
June 25, 2014 at 5:01pm
22 Comments

Jashon Cornell:

Jacques Patrick:

2016 | QB | Malik Henry:

Cass Tech representing:

Cass Tech
Mike Weber:

Jayru Campbell:

Oak Park's John Kelly:

Gray Box's picture

Meyer addressing the campers:

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture

Webb and Coombs:

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I know it's been said it before - but this class could be Urban's best of his career.

+2 HS
KB3RG's picture

Ouch Malik...It's coach Tom Herman.

+1 HS
Killer nuts's picture

Yeah, that was brutal... Tom... Tom... Tom Newman? Neuheisel? Whatever.

+2 HS
Hayze's picture

Eh I'll give him a break.

It was his first time meeting him probably and he's probably met a ton of coaches over the past month.

+2 HS
buckeyedude's picture

I can't remember what I had for dinner yesterday. This kid has to try and remember the names of probably 20-30+ coaches? Fuhggettaboutit.  I'll give him a Mulligan. I actually think it's fricking hilarious.

Killer nuts's picture

Jashon is not lacking for confidence, I sure hope he's a Buckeye

KB3RG's picture

Rattled off statistics about coach Johnson among other coaches. Wants to double major. Has his priorities set. 

+1 HS
sox33osu's picture

Didn't realize Campbell was a free man.

+2 HS
otrain2416's picture

He body slammed the prison guard and escaped. 

We were born to love Ohio State and hate that team up north.

+5 HS
allinosu's picture

Will go to jail July 28th after summer school.

+1 HS
sox33osu's picture

Do you know how long he's in for? I feel like 60 days is sounding right?

teddyballgame's picture

Website says June 12-13

Groveport Heisman's picture

Not sure on any specifics but a 60 day sentence in a County jail could easily turn into 20 days. Most Counties have 2 for 1 and 3 for 1 programs where you basically get credit for 3 days everyday you behave yourself and say work in the kitchen or laundry.  Most people might think its special treatment but I can verify that is not the case with most jails seriously overcrowded. I'd think most County jails in *ichigan are probably extremely overcrowded.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
sharks's picture

Question about the Cass Tech picture.

I'm 34 years old and white as a sheet.  What does it mean to stick your middle, ring, and pinkie out like that?

A man got to have a code...

buckeyedude's picture

I'm 49 years old and nicely tanned. If you look closely, the index finger and thumb are together, which is the International Symbol for "OK."

+1 HS
MikeNugents BigToe's picture

B.K = Blood Killa 

But I doubt the whole Cass Tech team are Crypts so.....

"Remember that 55 yarder against Marshall?" -Not Mike Nugent

KBonay's picture

Guessing here.  With State titles in '11 and '12, maybe the 'tre' fingers represents the next title.  Like hitting the three in hoops?  See background...

+1 HS
M Man's picture

Yeah that is my presumption.  A Division I championship would be a threepeat for the Technicians.  Additionally, a Division II championship would be a threepeat for Alex Malzone's Brother Rice team.  That's Cass Tech head coach Thomas Wilcher (Michigan '87) at the far left of the Cass Tech photo.