Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Kramer's Odds on Hilliard

ECSAGESTER's picture
June 25, 2014 at 2:39pm
34 Comments
WhySoSerious's picture

Kramer Kramer.

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+1 HS
BierStube's picture

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+9 HS
sharks's picture

B/R?

Pretty safe to assume they don't know anything we don't.

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+3 HS
Earle's picture

Just say no to italics abuse.

+2 HS
MichaelJ721984's picture

Lol Bleacher Report is good for one thing... The peoples comments. I love watching those rumdums argue about any and everything. 

+3 HS
tennbuckeye19's picture

Birm's new story on Hilliard's recruitment has this quote in it: 

"Where ever I end up I believe we'll have the number one class in the country," he said...

Sorry, but that eliminates Iowa from the discussion.

+14 HS
703Buckeye's picture

Kirk isn't paid $3+ million a year for nothing. 

"Attack the Strong, Trample the Weak, Hurdle the Dead!"
-Former OSU S&C Coach Lichter

+3 HS
jedkat's picture

Can we have another Hilliard thread please? PLEAAAAAAASE?????

"I was tired of trying to work my way around the back, so I just ran him over"

~ Joey Bosa

-1 HS
DrSpaceman's picture

And whatever happened to daily coverage on Torrance Gibson?!

"Medicine is not a science" - Leo Spaceman

+4 HS
clogan1032's picture

They stopped because he is a lock. This Hilliard recruitment is wide open hence multiple threads. 

+7 HS
clogan1032's picture

Hoping the above didn't need the sarcasm font. 

daytonbuckeye's picture

When in doubt; italicize. 

ronbizi's picture

Its not in doubt.  So no need.

Squirrel Master's picture

I was about to say, the first mistake is following anything that is said on B/R.

I mean seriously, might as well go on ESPN and hope to read they have OSU as the pre-season favorite to win the MNC.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

ECSAGESTER's picture

It seemed ridiculous, just wanted some confirmation. Didn't want to potentially miss out on some bit of news that would have him going to Iowa. 

Unky Buck's picture

Let's be honest, Kramer's entire enterprise is likely a solitary man with a messy apartment that may or may not contain a chicken. I wouldn't put much faith in what he has to say.

+3 HS
tennbuckeye19's picture

Is it a rotisserie chicken? 

Unky Buck's picture

Yes, and it's a mean chicken...

+3 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Sounds to me like Kramer is a little

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+4 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

This information is from the stone age. Knowing how family oriented the Hilliards are I would have considered Justin an Iowa lean just before he made one of his 3,624 visits to Columbus. Wouldnt we all shit a brick though if it actually happened. If he wasnt coming to Columbus I'd much rather him wind up at Iowa rather then ND,UM,or Alabamy.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+4 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Kramer may think that, but H.E. Pennypacker and Dr. Van Nostrand both have it as an ND-OSU Race.

He's all Buckeye according to them!

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

+2 HS
BierStube's picture

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+2 HS
Jeremy Birmingham's picture

Hilliard's best relationship with any coach in his recruitment is an assistant from Iowa. Does that mean he's going there for college, I don't think so, but Kramer (@KegsNEggs) is a really good dude and he's just giving his opinion.

Earle's picture

Birm, shouldn't you be out rustling up some more Gray Boxes for us instead of bringing reason and civility into a discussion filled with Seinfeld GIFs?

Just say no to italics abuse.

+4 HS
teddyballgame's picture
+2 HS
Jason Priestas's picture

I give "No Hotlinking Please" two thumbs-up!

Seattle Linga's picture

One of the best episodes in my opinion - there is never a bad time for a Kramer gif

+1 HS
WezBuck28's picture

The only reason I can remotely think as to why Hilliard would chose Iowa would be immediate playing time...but, I honestly don't see it..

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Iowa believe it or not does put LBers into the NFL. Another reason would be his brother is there. I think Hilliard is a bigger fish and wants to play on the biggest stage though.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+3 HS
trigg03's picture

Uhhh yea...aren't they (Iowa) like LB U or something? (sarcasim)

BuckeyeJ's picture

He will anounce at 10am

+1 HS