Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Emmanuel Greene-2017-WR-FL

otrain2416's picture
June 25, 2014 at 1:38pm
9 Comments

Mr. Greene is only going to be a sophomore, but has a decent amount of offers so far including Clemson, Miami,  Tennessee, Cincy, and West Virginia. Anyways kid looks really good already and he's only played one year of HS football. I came across this play from him at Miami's camp recently that was pretty ridiculous that I embeded. I included his highlights too. I'm not sure if Urban's recruiting him yet, but I'm sure he will be soon. 

BroJim's picture

That was awesome. . .  and lookin' like he has been there before, nice!

I season my simple food with hunger

+1 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture
At first I was like 

Then I was like

Then again I was like

+7 HS
Killer nuts's picture

I wouldn't mind seeing him protect the ball a little better but he's definitely elusive

logamaniac's picture

He's a heck of a flag football player and he's got moves. Hope he's that elusive when guys are allowed to tackle through him and not just try to grab at a flag.... So long as he's playing for the good guys. 

-2 HS
TCOB_6's picture

It didn't appear to me that they weren't playing flag football as much as just touch. At any rate, it's hard to run through a guy that you can't even get a hand on. Boy definitely has some ankle breaking moves.

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I think having a QB like Danny Clark will help Ohio State's chances.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Speed and Quickness can kill and take you a long way

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Those were definitely ankle breaking moves. Was absolutely sick how he actually paused for a split second and let dude just tackle a ghost. This kid needs to gain some weight and become a RB so he can have the ball in his hands more. Those moves he just put on would put a nice big smile on Barry Sanders  face.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
Woodshed's picture

OP is Mr. Greene IMO.

;-)

+1 HS