Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Prince Sammons officially offered!!

TraSmith4's picture
June 19, 2014 at 4:07pm
29 Comments

HUGE guy with HUGE potential! I really hope he ends up a Buckeye!

Braxton2Devin's picture

Can't believe scUM is in on a number of 2016 Ohio prospects. What could Hoke be possibly selling to them? "Come to Michigan because you'll be different than all the other Ohio prospects that go to OSU?" Pretty sure it was this line of thinking that made him a scUM fan.

+2 HS
TresselourgodUrbanoursavior's picture

This offer should have gone out a while ago

+4 HS
TraSmith4's picture

I totally agree! Heard that Larry Johnson was personally working with him at the camp.

+1 HS
Johnny_Buck71's picture

Well, I'll just say I have done zero football recruiting. I think Ill trust the judgement of people who do this stuff for a living. 

A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore. - Yogi Berra

-1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

He is one large person. Listed at 6'8 260. Maybe he'll beef up and be like Arik Armstrong for Oregon.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+3 HS
TraSmith4's picture

Sorry link above didn't exactly turn out well.... here is a link to his highlights:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3196646/prince-sammons

+1 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Fuck Hoke and everything about Mishitigan!

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

+2 HS
TraSmith4's picture

so this is how you feel about that state up north Buck Commander?

+5 HS
Danify's picture

My childhood ... ruined. *sob*

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

This saying is great - it might help put things in perspective.

trigg03's picture

My cousin, Eric Taylor, is his h.s. h.c
He is a huge OSU fan..and Prince has been getting to know Meyer & Johnson for about 3 weeks straight. He has a good relationship with them and the word was he was very much hoping they would offer. I don't think scUM will be a player in this

+9 HS
TraSmith4's picture

Hope you are right about scUM not being a player but I know ND always seems to have a strong presence down there as well. Really pumped he got offered today, would love to see him in Scarlet and Gray!

+1 HS
trigg03's picture

I know he really likes Meyer & Johnson. I doubt anyone will get past that.

+1 HS
Bucks Forever's picture
You mean this guy?

+6 HS
trigg03's picture

Ha!! That almost looks like him...same school colors too! But Eric rocks a gotee (sp?)

blocko330's picture

This is why I love 11W - can't get this intel ANYWHERE else!!

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

+1 HS
bgsubuckeye's picture

Are you saying your cousin is a huge OSU fan, or Sammons?

trigg03's picture

My cousin.
But I just spoke to him and you can now say Prince is as well

BTBuckeye's picture

Hoke won't be coaching TTUN in 2016 so I wouldn't get worked up about it.

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Yea have to think Hoke getting fired before signing day is a legitimate  possibility.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
TraSmith4's picture

Who's your best bet to replace him? Harbaugh?

+1 HS
mh277907's picture

Maybe a coach from the MAC who actually had a winning record?

buckeyebobcat

+3 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Maybe John Harbaugh might be a slim possibility. Jim isnt leaving to go coach there no matter what the weasels say.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
TraSmith4's picture

Hmmm that's interesting, John and not Jim even though SF offered Jim to the Browns for a price. I'm just thinking that Dave Brandon might also be trying to save his job at that point and try and make a splash by getting a big name coach.

+1 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Harbaugh to UM is like Gruden to Tennessee...keep dreaming UM!

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+3 HS
Colerainbuck's picture

A little raw but looks like he has excellent upper body strength. ND at @ichigan have always had presence here but Kerry is changing that drastically.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

The kid would be a great get