Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

get your grey box dancing shoes on ;)

niblick's picture
June 19, 2014 at 3:19pm
38 Comments

...getting another one tonight

Seattle Linga's picture

Can you give us a nibble on who it might be Niblick?

+2 HS
WesPatterson23's picture

I'm guessing Denzel Ward or Darius Fullwood.

+1 HS
osu07asu10's picture

Ward

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+4 HS
BrooklynBuckeye's picture

Wish I could find a gif of this:

+9 HS
toad1204's picture

RIP Neutron Man - the first and most respected super-fan.

Nothing like dancing on the field in 02... 

+9 HS
BrooklynBuckeye's picture

RIP. Most respected by a mile. After his passing it was like watching grunge get replaced by boy bands.

+5 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

I want Ward badly after watching his highlights.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

BierStube's picture

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+1 HS
WesPatterson23's picture

He's a guy that is very similar to Roby: Fairly low ratings, fast, hard hitter, and under 6 ft.

+1 HS
Hovenaut's picture

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+2 HS
otrain2416's picture

Guys, If your going to start a thread put some hard facts down and cite your sources. Here are sources

2016 OL- Tyler Gerald 

Watch out for Denzel Ward too

+8 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

That would be insane to pick up two more today. That'd be like seven or eight in the past two weeks.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS
2002osubuck's picture

My guess Farrell the TE in the 2016 class.

+1 HS
bethmowins's picture

Extreme wishful thinking but Damien Harris is on campus today.

+1 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Did Harris make it up????

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

LOVEITORLEAVEIT's picture

look back at OP's history, Tyler Gerald is my guess....

jamesrbrown322's picture

It's gonna be Torrence Gibson. Duh!

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

Hayze's picture

Harris didn't make it. Again had trouble getting a ride.

maybe he'll just come up with Hilliard on Saturday?

Seattle Linga's picture

If I leave now I might get him there for Saturday

+1 HS
Jordan Wagner's picture

Going out on a limb. 

Buckeye Knight's picture

Well, it's not Clark.

Braxton2Devin's picture

Please be Harris, just to screw scUM over for getting Clark. Most likely it's Ward or Farrell.

blocko330's picture

I was in high school once and I understand what it's like, but we (yes, WE (BUCKEYE FANS DAMNIT)) understand what it's like to get around when travel means might not be easy, and I'm just curious on when The Ohio State Football Staff may see this young man on campus again?  I'm too intrigued to not ask.....

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

UrbanDreamz's picture

"Twelve months ago on Jan. 9, my mom's birthday, I made the decision to come back. I had one goal in mind and that was to win a national championship."  ~Mike Doss

+1 HS
blocko330's picture

Okay now I get it!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

niblick's picture

It was Gerald but i wasnt gonna rob the kid of his moment for anything, ive known the kids family for 30 years

+2 HS
Braxton2Devin's picture

Will we see any more commitments today? I have a good feeling that we will see one or two by the end of the week.

JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

Is Denzel Ward the guy you're talking about? Or someone else? you said tonight and this happened in the afternoon. Unless it was announced earlier than it was supposed to be.

Buckeye fan from PA

niblick's picture

I said tonight because his mother said tonight, and less than hour later he pulled the trigger lol, couldnt wait i guess

+1 HS

haha okay, thanks. Just making sure

Buckeye fan from PA

Jordan Wagner's picture

Wouldn't be surprised if there was another Gray Box this weekend. Not to mention a huge camp on Saturday. 

TheBadOwl's picture

I think I saw someone mention a rumor that Larry (or does he go by LJ?) Scott could be committing on Saturday.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

otrain2416's picture

Quit teasing us Jordan haha

+1 HS

Justin Hilliard and Damien Harris? :)

Buckeye fan from PA

TheBadOwl's picture

Anyone know what this is about?

bethesdabuck's picture

Birm recently indicated they may not accept a commitment from him at this time. They are in on a lot of defensive linemen.