Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Larry Scott Narrows His List to 2 & Will Commit in July

Gray Box's picture
June 18, 2014 at 4:01pm
16 Comments
JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

When's he committing?

Buckeye fan from PA

305Buck's picture

Some speculating that it could be this Saturday.

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture

Ohio State is still showing love with recent edits like this:

+7 HS
johnny11's picture

Him and Harris are who I want... They remind of Cadillac Williams and Ronnie Brown type combo Auburn had... I think they compliment each other well

+4 HS
Hayze's picture

This has been a done deal IMO since we offered. Kid has dreamed of playing here his whole life. He like MSU for a time but once we turned up the heat it was over. Mom is coming with him this weekend too.

+6 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in Urban's office this weekend.

+1 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

I'd just love to see that office any time.

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture

I like that he has been spotted wearing Ohio State gear at his school (Hawaiian day):

+5 HS
Danify's picture

At first I thought that was Ted Ginn Jr. Man, Larry Scott could be his brother or relative.

+1 HS
s.pasadena fl's picture

When I heard his mother is accompanying him this weekend, I put him the commit column!

Ed Hopper

+3 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I hope getting George Hill helped Ohio State's chances.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+2 HS
Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture

He knows the spots are limited and doesn't want to miss his opportunity.  The other spot will be held for Damien Harris.  I can't see us taking 3 RBs if Weber wants in.  

Gray Box's picture
Hayze's picture

I think he'll commit to us.

However, I won't trust it until he signs. He seems very very serious about playing with his brother and I think if a team like MSU/WVU/ect offered Isaiah a scholarship he would flip there.