Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Twitter going nuts..

Soggy_McMuffin's picture
June 17, 2014 at 10:30pm
35 Comments

Hilliard saying he'll commit at his school end of month. And he said he wants Harris, Clark, and Jashon Cornell to join him!!

Seattle Linga's picture

Nice job Soggy ............... since your initiation - you've started to make a name for yourself.

This site will shut down if all 4 commit on the same day.

+6 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

Thanks Buddy!! Just love this Buckeye Community!! It's Awesome!!

Gooz-fra-bah...

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Just keep telling your friends and neighbors  

+1 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Reading your posts make me hungry. 

bodast67's picture

Here comes the flood !

" I hope when I die, I die laughing"...                

+1 HS
SoccerTodd4osu3's picture

Raekwon McMillan™ ‏@Kwon_daTRUTH  9m

2015 on lock . Believe that

+8 HS
Buckeyebrowny919's picture

He is actually on there replying to someone saying ND is probably in the lead right now

To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift - Steve Prefontaine

TraSmith4's picture

... actually he said that ("probably my leader") about ITT Tech Nation BB919 lol read the tweet feed but I am not sure what their mascot is to be honest.... maybe a drone?

+5 HS
Hayze's picture

Good eye.

Then the ND guy chimes in with his spiel about ND.

There's not way he'd keep his leader locked down for months only to blurt it out on twitter a week before he announces.

+1 HS
Hayze's picture

Wants to create drama for when he commits to the instate school.

Last visit...Urban, Kwon, relationships win out.

I'm not worried.

Buckeyebrowny919's picture

Shat.... Read it wrong lololol Thank you

To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift - Steve Prefontaine

+2 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Am I just reading waaaay too far into it or did it seem like Clark is tipping his hand. I don't think he would be that clumsy with it. Hilliard says he hopes they will all join him at the school he chooses and then Clark's first reply is, "Yeah Ohio States dope bro"

Cornell also chimed in and praised OSU. So like I said, maybe I'm reading too far into it, but for all them to be in one class is crazy. 

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+6 HS
Hayze's picture

Part of me is pessimistic knowing that recruits love the twitter game but it does seem sincere.

We should know soon at least.

Hayze's picture

Christ Clark to newly offered 2016 TE (and OSU lean) Luke Farrell

Wonder what they're talking about...

EDIT: Kurelic also crystal balled Clark to OSU.

+1 HS
osupolo's picture

FB=Future Buckeye         (I hope)

+2 HS
kicks's picture

Follow back, lol.

I love the optimism however.

+7 HS
sox33osu's picture

This picture on Hilliard's twitter is fantastic

+8 HS
kareemabduljacobb's picture

Hmm, well if we land Clark, Hilliard, Cornell and Harris...(all within a few weeks of each other) we would jump from the 37th ranked class all the way up to the 7th best class with just 11 commits, and every team that would be ahead of us having 15 or more commits currently.  I think the fears about this class not being top 10 can go away.

+3 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

Heh. I too started fiddling with the class calculator after I heard the news. Those four plus Van Jefferson, Dre'Mont Jones & Jerome Baker (relatively safe bets) would bump the class all the way to #2.

+3 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Damn, I had forgotten about Van Jefferson and Dre'Mont Jones in all of the excitement. Don't forget the possibility of Larry Scott and Matt Burrell too..

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Gray Box's picture

Cam's youngest brother:

+4 HS
Danify's picture

Absolutely love Danny Clark. Kid is recruiting his butt off for not only 2017, but 2016 and 2015 as well.

+2 HS
Buckeye Rocket Sci's picture

More or less a timeline last night of the madness!

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence" - Calvin Coolidge

+11 HS
DenBuck's picture

Eternally hopeful :) for ALL of them!

Buckeye For Life

+1 HS
WezBuck28's picture

Danny Clark looks like he's already at the college level...I mean dudes got facial hair..I didn't get facial hair until after high school .

+3 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

Reminds me of the famous Greg Oden phrase - "He's 19, wears number 20, plays like he's 30, and looks like he's 40." Ah, I miss Greg Oden.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

+10 HS
BroJim's picture

Lol. Best comment in this thread.

I season my simple food with hunger

+1 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

ahhh!!!!!!!!!

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+1 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Light a match DubJay?

+1 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

haha touche

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

RunEddieRun1983's picture

This is very exciting news.  Hilliard, Clark, Harris, and Cornell, I mean you have to think tOSU leads for all of them, and Urban is most likely recruiting all of those kids himself.  I think when the smoke clears they're all going to be wearing Scarlet and Gray.

I don't always downvote, but I do always downvote a Michigan fan trolling the Buckeye boards.

KB3RG's picture

Do not forget that Darius Fullwood is announcing on June 28th. Next week(end) could be very good indeed for the Buckeyes.

+1 HS
Woodshed's picture

I am not sure what the story is on fullwood. He is camping AGAIN this weekend. I am wondering if his offer is commitable right now. Could have something to do with dremont jones and cornell?

no idea.