Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

OSUStu's picture

Did he send a letter from jail?

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+15 HS
Seattle Linga's picture
+3 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

He's locked up in Iowa's visitors locker room?

+13 HS
Buckeye Chuck's picture

Mauve is the new black?

The most "loud mouth, disrespect" poster on 11W.

+5 HS
Oyster's picture

Or perhaps he used his one phone call?

May you R.I.P. Otsego, but know this. Gaylord Rocks!

+4 HS
Hovenaut's picture

I hadn't seen/heard before, wow.

Campbell states he made the decision on his own, but I think behind the scenes Dino and staff may have played a part.

I am not the Last Dragon, therefore I do not possess the power of the Glow.

+5 HS
Oyster's picture

That's kinda like when your bride leaves you standing at the altar and you declare that you didn't want to marry her anyway.

+12 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

hahaha, ouch. So true

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Dino/MSU can't publicly comment on issues regarding Jayru, and couldn't publicly pull his offer, but seeing as they took another QB commit, I think it's safe to say that they pulled his offer a long time ago.

Had he not "decommitted," I think it's a fair assumption to say he wouldn't have received a written scholarship offer when those eventually go out.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+2 HS
JDunc686's picture

Now he can go to LSU, where if he gets into major trouble, the players can just vote that he shouldn't be suspended

+20 HS
Hovenaut's picture

I couldn't see Jayru fitting in down in the Bayou...

I am not the Last Dragon, therefore I do not possess the power of the Glow.

+9 HS
sharks's picture

Central Michigan Chippewas

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+2 HS
hit_the_couch's picture

Not too long ago, as in a few days, they actually gave a full ride to a UGA player that was kicked off the team.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11083985/former-georgia-b...

And then I told her...i'm no weatherman, but tonight's forecast is calling for several inches!

Buckeyevstheworld's picture
My sources tell me that Vince McMahon is recruiting him hard.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+11 HS
Oyster's picture

Must not be many "wrestling" fans on this site...

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

A sign of the times.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+2 HS
Oyster's picture

Dick The Bruiser is not happy.

+2 HS
tiph88n's picture

"What did you say!?"

Pain is temporary...pride is forever!

BuckeyeJ's picture

Louisville bound! 

+1 HS
buckeyestu's picture

Louisville is becoming the new thug u., he will be welcomed there.

+1 HS
Furious George 27's picture

He committed to The Mean Machine

Yeah, well…that’s just like, your opinion, man.

+8 HS
HotSauceCommittee's picture

The Longest Yard 3: The Real Life Story of a Troubled Teen Quarterback

+3 HS
Chief B1G Dump's picture

I could see Jayru take over for Scott Backula As QB for the Texas State Fightin Armadillos. 

+8 HS
OSU069's picture

Blue Mountain State?

+4 HS
makearuckus's picture

heard . hes going to ama academy.

"Woody's style was strength-on-strength, will-on-will, toughness-on-toughness." Woody's philosophy was, "I will pound you and pound you until you quit."

Groveport Heisman's picture

Every coach in the MAC went to visit him immediately.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
HotSauceCommittee's picture

This article almost goes out of its way to make him look favorable. No mention of his assault or any reflection on MSU's point of view. I know schools cannot discuss recruits until signing day, but you have to wonder if MSU just let the kid decommit to not embarass him. Opening his recruitment back up is much more positive than MSU (Dantonio) didnt want to touch him with a 50 foot pole.

+2 HS
Bags5150's picture

It's a *ichigan media outlet.  Hence in my opinion why it isn't titled "MSU Pulls Scholarship"

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth~Mike Tyson

mtrotb's picture

Did he get kicked out of Cass Tech?

mtrotb

allinosu's picture

There were a lot of people upset they let him back in school before he got 60 days jail sentence which breaks Michigan law but I don't know after that. He claims other high schools reached out to him to play football his senior year. I was taken back at the video when he was released from jail originally and he raised his arms in victory at the camera. No remorse there.

jamesrbrown322's picture

So who dumped whom? I mean really.

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+1 HS
MN Buckeye's picture

This is somehow Urban's fault.

+2 HS
allinosu's picture

That state made a law that requires a student to be expelled for 180 days after a violent act and made no provisions to enforce it. As it stand someone has to be willing to go to court to enforce it. The superintendent claims to have secret text messages from the victim(that wasn't brought up in court) to Jayru that clears Jayru in his mind. So he is ignoring the law and everyone is bitching about but not doing anything.

Northbrook's picture

I just decommitted from The Illumanati.

otrain2416's picture

I think the ball and chain significantly slowed his 40 down and the handcuffs didn't help with him throwing or catching the ball. 

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

I think we're all capable of reading between the lines here.

+3 HS