Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Baby Guapo?

Byaaaahhh's picture
June 16, 2014 at 10:03pm
8 Comments

Does anyone remember the name of the recruit that was supposed to look like Carlos Hyde? I think people called him Baby Guapo or Little Guapo or something like that? Tried googling and searching on 11w but couldn't find it. 

305Buck's picture
+4 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

Looks like consensus agrees. Thanks everyone.

ginntroy's picture

wasnt it jacques patrick

+1 HS
pcuzz1's picture

Yeah, I believe you are looking for Jacques Patrick. I think he has said recently he keeps in contact with the coaches.. But I also have read he is a strong fsu lean?

pat cozzens

Groveport Heisman's picture

Ask Sam Webb and he would lead you to believe *ichigan leads for Patrick. Of course he says this with every highly rated recruit just to keep the fan base interested.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

I think it was Patrick, but I remember seeing similar things said about Mike Weber.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

osu407's picture

I understand that it was Patrick but personally I think LJ Scott is the real baby guapo.  A few years under Drayton and he could be abusing defenders in a style reminiscent of el guapo.

Byaaaahhh's picture

If we are to believe what we're hearing about Scott, then I'm excited to see an El Guapito in the near future.

+1 HS