Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Rashad Roundtree Set To Visit

305Buck's picture
June 13, 2014 at 6:18pm
12 Comments

Will be visiting Ohio State from Monday through late Wednesday night or early Thursday Morning.

This week has some big time visitors on campus.

WhySoSerious's picture

This is the one I want.. Lets go..

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+1 HS
305Buck's picture

Yup, get this kid around Bell and Kwon while he's on campus and let them show him why he needs to leave Georgia and come to Columbus.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Trey Johnson is another from Georgia

+4 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Don't forget Collier.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+4 HS
305Buck's picture

Thanks guys, forgot about them two as well.

I like all the kids visiting this week because, the freshman move in on Monday so you know there's going to be a lot of excitement on campus.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

We are slowly becoming Georgia North

+4 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I love Mark Richt but that is priceless. Nice post K

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Recently saw an interview with him and he appears to be a very bright young man

+1 HS
305Buck's picture

Alex Gleitman believes that UGA is 1 and Ohio State is 2 in the race for Roundtree.

That could all change this week though, as Roundtree is set to be on campus for 3-4 days. He's also worried about the UGA roster upheaval, stating that "It is really different," Roundtree said. "You're wondering what's the problem or what's going on at Georgia that makes everybody either get kicked off or want to leave. So it is kind of like, 'Is there something under the covers that they are just hiding?' So there is always that kind of feeling that this could be the wrong choice."

+1 HS