Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

As some of you may recall

305Buck's picture
June 12, 2014 at 1:02pm
16 Comments

Earlier this week, there were rumors going around from Bill Greene over on scout that 2016 RB George Hill will be committing to Ohio State this weekend.

Well George Hill just announced that he will be at Ohio State on Saturday at 10 A.M.

Expect a commitment, and hopefully Haskins Jr. (who will also be at Ohio State this weekend) commits as well sometime after this weekend.

Ludwig Yards's picture

I was holding out hope for it being Larry Scott, but nothing wrong with getting the 2016 train rollin'.

305Buck's picture

Larry Scott will be with him, he could possibly commit as well.

+3 HS
305Buck's picture

Update: Scott will not be with Hill tomorrow, but him and his mom is coming next weekend, and calling it a "business" trip.

BuckeyeJ's picture

Sounds like a "grey box"!!!!!

GABuckeye's picture

He just wants George Hill to have his own moment just like he will have his own!!

Silver Bullet 10's picture

I cant get excited about 2016 kids. Im still struggling to get excited about 2015 kids. I'm only excited about 2014 kids right now to be honest.

+7 HS
bodast67's picture

Yeah, I'm not worried about this weekend at all....

" I hope when I die, I die laughing"...                

+5 HS
Damonbuckeye's picture

That fat lady made him have a panic attack.. Btw love that movie..

+1 HS
teddyballgame's picture

Hubbard pipeline baby

+3 HS
OSUpawn's picture

I can't wait to watch their games this year.

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

MichaelJ721984's picture

Good luck stopping that backfield. I'm glad my team doesn't play em lol

OSUpawn's picture

I would think getting these 2016 recruits will help.  They camp with the 2015 kids and can spread the word of Buckeye Nation.

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

Woodshed's picture

I would love to see it, but I highly doubt one of the top ranked DT QB's for '16 commits before his JR. year. I am aware of his history with OSU, but even he said recently he is wide open in his recruitment despite his history with OSU.

Would be great to be wrong, but I caution those that think a Haskins commitment this weekend is a realistic possibility.

305Buck's picture

He isn't committing this weekend because he's also planning on visiting ND this weekend after he leaves Columbus, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility that he goes back home and talks about his visit with his mom and uncle (who will also be with him), and decides to pull the trigger sometime next week.

Squirrel Master's picture

well, Deshaun Watson committed to Clemson around the beginning of his junior year, so its not unprecedented.

but I won't hold my breath either. I will be happy with one commit at a time.

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+4 HS