Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Javarius Davis - 2015 | FL | ATH | Highlights & New Offer

Gray Box's picture
June 11, 2014 at 11:10pm
22 Comments

Javarius Davis - 2015 | #3 | RB/CB | White Varsity Football | Jacksonville, FL

Height: 5'10" | Weight: 179lbs | 40yd Dash: 4.39 | Shuttle: 4.10 | Vertical: 40" | Bench Press: 325lbs | Squat: 500lbs | 100m: 10.33

Javarius Davis - 2015 | FL | ATH | Jr. Highlights:

Gray Box's picture

From his visit on Tuesday:

+3 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

Wow, he's fast. Do we have a realistic chance?

Mortc15's picture

10.33 is getting down the track. Football and track speed are different in some ways, but that's fast any way you look at it 

Buck-I4Life

sidz-z's picture

Track speed, football speed, fast is just fast !  I thought this guy just had track speed !  Hmmmm.......

Good player's make the play's they're suppose to, great player's make the play's they're NOT !!!

+1 HS
Danify's picture

5'10" and 179 lbs, yet has an bench press of 325 lbs and squat of 500 lbs along with a 4.39 - 40. This kid will truck someone (EZE style). SIGN HIM UP!

+3 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Probably the most impressive combine-type numbers I've ever seen. A 10.33 is absolutely ridiculous.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

dubjayfootball90's picture

Wow, those strength measurables are ridic.

BuckNutzGasMan's picture

And benches more that Schmidt

+1 HS
Jeremypreemo81's picture

The way he plays D reminds of one of our great db's in recent history-A Winfield!

buckeyeguy0615's picture

Diamond in the rough. How could his recruitment NOT blow up? Sign him up! 

SilverState's picture

He actually has some pretty decent offers per 247. Notre Dame, TTUN, Mich. State, Wisconsin, USC, etc.

BroJim's picture

Awesome highlights, hope to hear more about him.

I season my simple food with hunger

Groveport Heisman's picture

If those track numbers are legit his future might be representing the USA in the Olympics.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
BuckeyeJ's picture

Birm-----any chance on this kid?

osu407's picture

The filming on the kick return is bad enough to make someone nauseous. 

So offense or defense?  He seems capable of either. 

Ludwig Yards's picture

He plays fearlessly on D, I'd try him there first...IMO.

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Yea I'd try him at CB and if he doesnt have the hips he would be a hell of a safety.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
bethesdabuck's picture

This guy could be like Joe Haden at Florida, who was an athlete when recruited. 

BuckeyeFootball3's picture

A 325 lb. bench press at 179 lbs. is ridiculous. To go along with 10.3 on the track? Small kid but you have to think he is being underrated because of that size because those are some incredible measures. 

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture
+2 HS
Gray Box's picture

Buckeye06's picture

Never going to knock a kid for going where he wants, but hasn't UNC been under a huge investigation for their athletes not getting an education?

Wish the kid well, but thought that was ironic at the least