Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Missing Gene

Calgarybuck's picture
June 11, 2014 at 6:31pm
13 Comments

Where are yah bud?

Hope all is well! 

Chief B1G Dump's picture

"Oh Vincent? He's an art house goon. I stick to the Gene rack."

+5 HS
GeneStarwind's picture

Sorry for not being around, hard to find the time anymore to actually sit on the computer to do anything for that matter. Work has been hectic, I've been stuck working 12-14 hour days and by the time I get home, my son is just about going to bed, so I spend the time I have with him and the wife before I go to bed. I get about 6 hours of sleep a day now and it stinks. I apologize again guys, but I may have to take a hiatus from the quick bits until the situation at work goes back to normal and who knows if that will ever happen, I work for a bunch of dimwits lol. I will keep the offer threads updated as much as I can, but that's about all the time I can give to the site for the time being.

+42 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Gene - Family comes first specially with the wife and kid being so young. Enjoy them while you can and try not to let the dimwits ruin your day!

+9 HS
AndyVance's picture

Ditto, Gene - first things first. We love ya and value your contributions, but keep your eye on the ball, so to speak.

+3 HS
Buckeye Rocket Sci's picture

Blood Family always comes before Football Family! Just keep on grinding, brother; persistence is key!

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence" - Calvin Coolidge

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Thanks for checking in, and glad you're OK GSW.

I am not very smart, but I recognize that I am not very smart.

+2 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

Gene = da man. Good luck with work bud. Take it easy and enjoy the fam

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

ohiowhitesnake's picture

Gene you take all the time you need bud. We know you put in work here when you can!

Silver Bullet 10's picture

I guess I'm still a little new to the site because I thought this post was about Gene Smith. Haven't heard much of his antics lately...

KBonay's picture

GSW is MVP in my book.

GeneStarwind's picture

Getting a new warehouse manager some time in the near future, didn't think that would happen that fast lol so I hope only a week or two at the most until I'm back in the saddle.

+3 HS
Mercurius's picture

Why isn't Gene staff?