Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Dexter Williams

BuckeyeNationforLife's picture
June 10, 2014 at 5:38pm
9 Comments

I don't have a Bucknuts account but I did see in this article's preview about Williams' visit to OSU that he had a "good feeling" about something. He is already committed to the U but is a highly touted running back and his recruitment is far from over. 

Obviously it's not a bad thing to have good prospects high on us, but Williams would join Weber, Harris and Scott in what is already a somewhat awkward recruitment situation. Does any of the staff have anything to chime in?

otrain2416's picture

I saw that too. I honestly just don't see him in our class with where were sitting with Scott Harris and Weber. 

hobochops987's picture

Are u asking for premium paid content.  Well, I did that once too, my first post.  

Trust in UFM

-3 HS
hobochops987's picture

I agree with OTRAIN though.

Trust in UFM

+1 HS

Not asking for that at all. I was asking for an update on Dexter Williams

+2 HS
Gray Box's picture

Williams had an impressive SPARQ score of 117.03 in February.

Here's a pic of him on his visit yesterday:

+1 HS
m5987usus's picture

Spoke with Williams today and he told me that he is a "soft" commit to Miami, and Ohio State gave him A LOT to think about.

O-H!

+6 HS

Thank you for the update, sir

+2 HS
Hayze's picture

Harris has a spot. That is given (and I think he jumps on it before sooner than he's letting on now, either on his official or before the season on another visit).

That we have one spot for either Scott, Weber, Williams and whoever else becomes interested. I think we get Scott (and sooner rather than later). At that point Weber would probably commit to MSU.

Really not sure where Williams fits in but he's an excellent running back and extremely athletic. The good news is he is not making a decision until later in the process so we should know where we stand by then.

m5987usus's picture

Tyrek Tisdale also had an amazing time at Ohio State. Loves the academic side of the school as well.  Loves everything about Ohio State.  I spoke to him last night after the visit and he was excited about Ohio State.

O-H!

+1 HS