Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Monday Visitors

Jordan Wagner's picture
June 9, 2014 at 1:29pm
10 Comments

Per Blake Alderman of Rivals, Florida three-star CB commit Jalen Julius and Miami four-star RB commit Dexter Williams are visiting Ohio State today. Both hold Ohio State offers. 

Today, Urban Meyer and the Buckeyes are hosting a three-day special teams camp. Long snapper Liam McCullough is attending. He could be a Buckeye by the end of the month. 

Grant Schmidt is obviously visiting today. He's touring the campus and stuff like that. If Meyer and Warinner are willing to accept his commitment, he could be a Buckeye in the next 24-48 hours. 

2016 WR Eddie McDoom is also visiting Ohio State today. The Florida native has early offers from Boston College, Clemson, Kentucky and Louisville. 

There are likely others visiting. I'm working on the others. 

BuckNutzGasMan's picture

We need Eddie McDoom now!!!!

+13 HS
Jbucks's picture

from Boom to MCDOOM!!! damn that guy has the ultimate comic book name

Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it-John 1:5 SEC meet Ohio State, Ohio State meet SEC

+5 HS
OSUStu's picture

Sammy Silverman, please photoshop McDoom's face here and turn that cape from green to Scarlet.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+8 HS
OSUStu's picture

Geez.  I'm on a double-post roll today.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+6 HS
bodast67's picture

We haven't had a good name that sounds like the fans are booing since "Boom" Harron !

" I hope when I die, I die laughing"...                

tussey's picture

Too bad he plays WR, it would be amazing if he played defense.

+2 HS
AndyVance's picture

Yes, he should be a punishing linebacker or dominant pass-rusher with that name.

+1 HS
BierStube's picture

The McDoom sounds like a new meal from McDonalds

One Wolverine burger, One Badger burger, One Nittany Lion burger (optional Gopher), topped with special Sparty Sauce, served with a side of Husked corn, and a Boilermaker shake to drink!

"No matter where you go, there you are." B. Banzai

+1 HS
Silver_bullet_tex's picture

Make it two Boilermakers.

+2 HS
ISURVIVEDCOOPER's picture

You never know - McDoom could easily be flipped to DB if he were to come here - or maybe Urban will want to do the Charles Woodson/Chris Gamble trick and play him on both sides of the ball... Double McDoom!

"I don't apologize for anything.  When I make a mistake, I take the blame and go on from there." - Woody Hayes