Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

2015 Five Star Center Daniel Giddens Committing on July 4th.

305Buck's picture
June 8, 2014 at 4:49pm
12 Comments

His birthday. Per his twitter account.

OSUALUMNI09's picture

Giddens and Ahmad would be a great finish to the 2015 class.  Someone like Elijiah Thomas would be great, but the class of 2016 in Ohio is loaded with talent (King, Spellman, and Funderburk).  Would not be surprised to see Thad finish up this class this summer (hopefully) and concentrate on 2016.

+1 HS
305Buck's picture

Not feeling too good about King right now. He was born and raised in North Carolina and grew up a big NC fan before his family moved to Akron.

I also heard recently that he's trying to transfer to Montverde Academy in Florida.

+2 HS
OSU069's picture

That sucks. We better get Russell on it if he goes to Montverde.

Deadly Nuts's picture

I'm pretty sure this dude is 100% Buckeye, crazier things have happened, though.

LEBRON

AngryWoody's picture

LEBRON

Our Honor Defend!

-1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Esa for me - he's the real deal

Jbuckham94's picture

¿Por qué no los dos?

Class of 2016. Go Bucks!

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I never said I didn't want another player other than Esa but if we were going to only get one - than that's who i wanted!

+1 HS
1MechEng's picture
In English, please ...
In English, please!

+2 HS
Jbucks's picture

Sadly I hope LBJ comes through, its well known LBJ is a huge Buckeye fan & if he had to.play college he woulda been a Buckeye, as a Cavs fan & A Buckeye Fan I am split on LBJ & anything he does for OH, I dont trust the guy, I dont like the guy but if he helps my Buckeyes I will love hin for it VJ King needs to be Scarlet & Grey

Light shines in the darkness and the darkness has not overcome it-John 1:5 SEC meet Ohio State, Ohio State meet SEC