Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Rivals 5 Star Challenge Buckeye Recruits Updates

305Buck's picture
June 6, 2014 at 7:21pm
22 Comments
  • 5 star Safety Roundtree and 5 star RB Patrick will be visiting next week.
  • Patrick Allen made a secret visit at the end of May to Ohio State and named Ohio State his leaders.
  • Cornell showed up decked out in Buckeye gear.  
  • Chris Clark named a top 4 of Michigan State, Michigan, Ohio State and UNC.
  • Austin Clark named a top 4 of Tennessee, South Carolina, Virginia Tech and Ohio State. Deciding on the 12th.
ODEEZ330's picture

You're becoming done if my favorite posters

O'Deez330
stark county football

+5 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Dude really? You must be tired

Edit: It was a joke - sorry if I offended !!!!!!

+3 HS
Unky Buck's picture

Happy hour will do that to people...

+2 HS
Brutus1972's picture

I can give you all the coverage of Roundtree that you'll need this year. I'm not sold that he is a 5 star safety but i will let you know what i see. Local news said that he was pushing back his announcement date and that he was also going to play slot wr for his hs team this year. I think that he stays down south but we will see.

305Buck's picture

Nice, thanks man. I remember reading an article on cleveland.com I believe, where he stated that he talks to the Buckeyes everyday.

Seems like our safety targets are Kendrell McFadden, Will Sunderland, Ben Edwards, Rashad Roundtree, and Tavarus McFadden.

The only one I feel good about is Kendrell McFadden and that's slightly good.

-1 HS
305Buck's picture

Christian kirk says Ohio State and A&M at the top, Auburn right behind them.

+1 HS
SilverState's picture

Per Rivals:

From this, at least, he didn't actually say Auburn's behind, just says from his last visit, they're definitely in his top schools.

305Buck's picture

Mathew Burrell will be back in Columbus for FNL.

+1 HS
305Buck's picture

Tim Settle and Ricky Slade Jr. (class of 2018) will be joining him as well.

+1 HS
Mortc15's picture

It really amazes me how many top recruits have tennessee as a final 3-5 school. Butch jones has some strong kool aid he's giving, especially for not having won anything. 

Buck-I4Life

+5 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

Tennessee and Kentucky always surprise me.  I just don't see "it" at those programs.

+1 HS
Hayze's picture

Kentucky surprises me too.

Tennessee not so much. It's a good campus, in the SEC, 100,000 seat stadium and they're a blue blood program. Top 10 ever. A lot of history there.

+1 HS
Mortc15's picture

True, but it's a what have you done lately sport (and society for that matter) and 5 wins isn't special. I guess if a particular class was THE class to restore greatness it would work out for them but I don't see UT being able too soon. 

Buck-I4Life

buck-I.8's picture

Not sure I agree on the campus comment. As far as the SEC standard goes, Knoxville is not one of the more picturesque campuses, 

Crimson's picture

Let's see a gymnast do this without a spring floor.

Gray Box's picture
Gray Box's picture

Jashon Cornell arriving at camp:

+3 HS
JakeStevensIsSwag's picture

On what website does it say Roundtree is a 5star?

Buckeye fan from PA

-1 HS
Gray Box's picture
Rivals Challenge MVPS! WR: Trenton Irwin OL: Richie Petitbon DL: Byron Cowart DB: Iman Marshall RB: Kerryon Johnson LB: Nick Conner QB: Deondre Francois