Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Tommy Stevens is a Hoosier

MacG91's picture
June 4, 2014 at 1:30pm
16 Comments

We just got our guy for the future Joe Burrow, but prospect Tommy Stevens who many on here fancied just committed to Indiana. Good luck and see you soon. 

WhySoSerious's picture

Good pick up. Kid got game.

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+1 HS
Crimson's picture

Triple repost:

I didn't know we landed Burrows.  I'm not sure how I feel about an innocent ex-con.

Lincoln Burrows will kill you to prove his innocence.

-1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

We'll see how long that last.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

UrbanDreamz's picture

Gunner Kiel Part Deux?

"Twelve months ago on Jan. 9, my mom's birthday, I made the decision to come back. I had one goal in mind and that was to win a national championship."  ~Mike Doss

2002osubuck's picture

Indiana got a good QB if that sticks. They've picked up some good talent with Wilson at the helm, and are becoming a dangerous team. I really like Wynn, solid Ohio talent.

+1 HS
UrbanDreamz's picture

Just a little FYI....it is Joe Burrow.  There is no "s" on the end of his name like Cam Burrows.

"Twelve months ago on Jan. 9, my mom's birthday, I made the decision to come back. I had one goal in mind and that was to win a national championship."  ~Mike Doss

+3 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

Like how people get really pissed when someone says "Urban Meyers," I'm sure Joey isn't too fond of us misspelling his last name.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

MacG91's picture
+2 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

So they are not brothers?

+1 HS
UrbanDreamz's picture

Just depends on your definition of brother.

+1 HS
The Rill Dill's picture

Thank you. Too many people disregard details. 

-1 HS
The Rill Dill's picture

Thank you. Too many people disregard details. 

-1 HS
Danify's picture

This is similar to how businesses and the mailing addresses (including schools) would spell my last name Vanmeter when it's Van Meter. Drives me nuts.

sharks's picture

IU is so close to getting over that hump...

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

MacG91's picture

Yeah if they could field a decent defense they would be pretty good. If only we could combine them and Iowa, then they would be contenders lol

Mac..yeah

sivaDavis's picture

Yeah definitely. As soon as Wednesday is over with, we'll all be over the hump. 

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes