Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

When do new recruiting rankings come out?

ab1993's picture
June 2, 2014 at 2:12pm
8 Comments

After the summer?

Squirrel Master's picture

Rivals and 24/7 I believe update them regularly, but we'll most likely see some major changes around The Opening. If you are referring to the four letter network, who cares!

I saw a UFO once.......it told me to have a goodyear!

+1 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

This.  They usually update them regularly, especially after some camps and during/after the season.  ESPN is the absolute worst and seems to be very slow to update and usually way out of whack from other services when they do.

Whoa Nellie's picture

At &ichigan, in March.

“Don’t fear criticism. The stands are full of critics. They play no ball. They fight no fights. They make no mistakes because they attempt nothing. Down on the field are the doers, they make mistakes because they attempt many things.”

+1 HS
AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

Did the Bucks move up any with the commitment of Burrow?

Buckeye Knight's picture

Not anything meaningful.  We have 3 recruits right now.  For comparison, Bama has 17 verbals already, Clemson has 19, PSU 15, etc.  The good thing is, we are in a very good position to land some GREAT recruits before it's all said and done.

+2 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

IMO, 247sports is the best out there. ESPN's is a clown show and their analysts generally suck. Stick to 247sports. 

+2 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

247 composite is the best way to judge recruits in my honest opinion. There are  games that are played with the services and the recruits. So the average I feel gives the best indicator. Some services jack certain areas up a tad,some jack certain teams up a tad (cough ND cough Bama cough). Roll with the composite and forever be true.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+2 HS
JohnnyKozmo's picture

I think Rivals just updated their top 100 and 250 last week or the week before.