Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Tim Settle is coming back to Ohio State

BassDropper's picture
May 26, 2014 at 7:57pm
31 Comments
BassDropper's picture

It's funny because I was searching for a tweet where I saw that Settle will no longer talk to Rivals and 247 because they dropped him to a 4 star - then I saw this tweet on his page

this is the only thing I found, it appears he deleted the tweet

DIRECTIONER

-3 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

I didn't want him anyway

I sure hope he picks Ohio State.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+15 HS
BassDropper's picture

I still agree with your first statement. How immature and entitled is this kid? Not talking to 2 of the biggest recruiting sites because they didnt rate you as a 5 star.

DIRECTIONER

-10 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

No matter how immature and entitled I'm sure you have him topped by a mile. This kid is 16-17 years old, what is your excuse?

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+12 HS
BassDropper's picture

I'm sorry, do you know me?

Dont confuse internet persona with real life, bud.

DIRECTIONER

-10 HS
Earle's picture

Wait, what??

Italics are for emphasis.

+3 HS
Byaaaahhh's picture

Why is there even a difference?

+5 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

Dont confuse internet persona with real life, bud.

Really think about what you just said & then reread your first post in this exchange.

+8 HS
Bucki78's picture

"But I don't have to rely on a lot of people to tell me about the traditions of Ohio State. I lived it, I breathed it, I know it and I love it." - Urban Meyer

+1 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

Give me Wilkins and Gallimore!! 

Gooz-fra-bah...

+3 HS
Grande Gustavo's picture

I was very disappointed when it was put out there that Ohio State and Settle were parting ways, I'd most certainly be pumped if this meant we were back in it.

The answer may not be at the bottom of a bottle, but it never hurts to check. 

+1 HS
BassDropper's picture

Not coming back

DIRECTIONER

-10 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Don't worry, Bassdropper pulled that before and was back within 10 hours ...

+4 HS
OSUStu's picture

Back within 10 mins...just moved himself over to another thread.

If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.  ~ Bruce Lee

+2 HS

One Direction isn't coming back to Ohio? Yay!

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+18 HS
Hayze's picture

Just because he says he is visiting the campus does not mean we are still recruiting him.

+1 HS
OSU069's picture

Ya but why would he even bother visiting then? 

+1 HS

It's not unheard of. Hand did the same thing last year.

+3 HS
Hayze's picture

He is visiting with his friend, Matthew Burrell. And he may be trying to get the OSU coaches attention. Us not recruiting him doesn't mean he doesn't want us to recruit him.

+3 HS
luckynutz's picture

The NFTC is in columbus this weekend. Theres going to be a lot of top flight talent in town. Thats probably what he means by it.

+9 HS
Buckeye Knight's picture

He must have made a silent verbal to OSU to drop to a 4 star.

+7 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Yeah Settle recently had a top 15 I believe, no Ohio State. And to make it worse, Tennessee was his #1. I don't know why he would visit but should be intriguing to follow what happens after the visit.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+2 HS
Citrus's picture

I dislike that comments are locked at -10. Sometimes things are sad that are so bad they should garner more than 10 dvs. Not saying BassDropper's comments fit that category. 

+3 HS
OSU069's picture

Why is it like that now anyway?

+1 HS
IBLEEDSCARLETANDGRAY's picture

To keep BD from being down voted into oblivion

"Sherman ran an option play right through the south" - Greatest Civil War analogy EVER.

+3 HS
RedStorm45's picture

I like it when people take him seriously.

+1 HS
OSU069's picture

Someone asked him on twitter if Ohio State was still recruiting him and he said yes.... 

+2 HS
Sin City Buckeye's picture

Is there a difference between Viper and Leo? "No, we just thought Viper sounded cooler."---Former Buckeye Coach Mike Vrabel

+4 HS
Jordan Wagner's picture

We will try to get a hold of him at NFTC