Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Crawford Decommits

bsodders's picture
May 23, 2014 at 11:44pm
43 Comments
Buckabroad's picture

Really cool post, which sums up how I feel about this extremely well.

"The minute we stop expecting greatness, we become Wisconsin."

Jason Priestas's picture

The perfect GIF for this news.

MotownBuck's picture

Trotwood-Madison. Once a Ram, Always a Ram.

+3 HS
InTressITrust's picture

What is that 3 top 100 recruits decommit now?  I would rather be in our situations of complaining about all the top recruits we are on not committing versus all these top recruits committing and than decommitting.

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

+9 HS
Urban Nation Army's picture

Haven't found the quote this refers to, but:

Also:

Bet you can't say "Bert Bielma is a bumbling buffoon" five times fast.

+8 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Norman Bates cinemagraph

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+11 HS
Scarlet_Lutefisk's picture

Wow. That is a fantastic gif.

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Norman Bates just gave me the chills 

+1 HS
DJ Byrnes's picture

i will miss u brady hoke. u were no rich rodriguez but u were good in ur own little way.

Californian by birth, Marionaire by the Grace of President Warren G. Harding.

Groveport Heisman's picture

Miss him? He is doing a bang up job per their standards. Hey man 8-4 and losing a bowl game is top notching it to them now. Truth hurts.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Snickered when DJ said little way about Hoke. 

+2 HS
Hovenaut's picture

Um...little?

"Success...it's what you do with what you got" - Woody Hayes

+3 HS
TheTeam16's picture

I hate to see UM suffer on the field missing recruits, but at this point anything that gets hoke out of AA more quickly is a win in my book. 

Under BK, ND is 1-3 against Michigan ... and they've lost to Tulsa, USF, Navy and Pitt to boot. Their last national title was more than 25 years ago and they have been virtually irrelevant since Lou Holtz left in 1996. This has nothing to do with wins and losses. 

In all reality it is pretty evident that he was always waiting for ND to offer, it is where he wanted to be all along...just needed a backup plan IMO. Good luck to him wherever he ends up. Hell of a player for a 5'9" CB.

-4 HS
BME_Buckeye's picture

Would you rather lose to Ohio State and Michigan State to get him out quicker? 

Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the less you will actually see.

TheTeam16's picture

Rather lose to OSU. Sparty is unbearable. At least OSU has long running success to stand on, sparty just thinks they are awesome cause they have started to become relevant in the last 5 years.

+2 HS
faux_maestro's picture

Hell of a player for a 5'9" CB.

Hell of a crack to make. I can tell you aren't salty or anything.

Inní mér syngur vitleysingur

-10 HS
TheTeam16's picture

I was being completely serious...but ok...Thanks for sharing your "intuition."

+4 HS
bodast67's picture

" I hope when I die, I die laughing"...                

+4 HS
cinserious's picture

I wouldn't mind if Crawford gets the ball rolling with a verbal to TOSU. The Gray Box needs a little stimulation, its been asleep for quite a while and needs a few young men to wake it from its dormancy.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608024097755171601&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0ervert!

Gone ham, be back soon...

+4 HS
sharks's picture

Notre Dame lean, but he's visiting Columbus in a week or so. Would be great to gaffle him from Michigan

The postgame show is brought to you by... Christ, I can't find it. The hell with it...

+6 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

Damien Harris and Crawford to OSU would be almost comical…heres to hoping

+3 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture

Crawford could be the Damon Webb of this class.

-1 HS
Woodshed's picture

I don't see that at all. Webb was a big-time recruiter and leader of the class. From everything I have seen Crawford has been doing none of that for mich's class.

+5 HS

However, he obviously wasn't 100% sold on M*chigan like Webb was for us.

Silver Bullet 10's picture

Good point. Neither of them recruited for Michigan's class! 

but seriously, what recruiting pitches could he make?

"Come play for team 136 coached by Coached by Brady Hoke and led by Jabrill Peppers. Get hyped to lose in the buffalo wild wings bowl..."

otrain2416's picture

And the state of Michigan football right now

+8 HS
buckeyeEddie27's picture

While I agree completely, all jokes aside that is a cool f'n picture.

I know there's a game Saturday, and my ass will be there.

+1 HS

+10 HS
TheTeam16's picture

Would have certainly been nice to have SC, not denying that and I am sad he will not be a part of the class. 

That being said, we have 2 higher rated DB's already in this class in Kinnel and Taylor, and DB is probably the most talent laden unit on the roster with a lot of depth. Not too concerned.

Now if it was an OL we lost...hehe...

-1 HS
Adam21's picture

Where is Kinnel ranked higher than Crawford?

+3 HS
IGotAWoody's picture
Ha Ha!!

- License to kill gophers (wolverines, badgers, etc) by the government of the United Nations

+5 HS
ronbizi's picture

Great GIF,  if only I could hear Nelson's laugh

+1 HS
jamesrbrown322's picture

"I can accept failure, but I cannot accept not trying." - W.W. Hayes

+2 HS
wilkins0802's picture

The Michigan boards are in complete meltdown mode right now..its rather entertaining.

+6 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

How dare you return here without sharing the comments!

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

wilkins0802's picture

My sincerest apologies sir, lol. Here is the link...just take a gander at it. They're taking shots at everybody, its awesome!

"This is not really news as neo said. Michigan was already moving on."  <----trying to soften the blow like "No Big Deal"

http://michigan.247sports.com/Board/59424/Contents/Its-official-I-guess-28792801

+2 HS
Buck Commander's picture

Crawford to Ohio State ???????

Every time I set my DVR to record Biggest Loser......It always records Wolverine Football Games!

UrbzRenewal's picture

Not to be a debbie downer, but you should really cite sources when you straight up copy and paste them to give credit to the writer/publication. Long form copying and pasting is also against the commenting policy. For anyone that's interested, this comment originates from this Cleveland.com article from Doug Lesmerises, one of the better guys on the OSU beat.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Can't get enough of their loss