Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

justin Hilliard

hobochops987's picture
May 22, 2014 at 8:03pm
23 Comments

Hilliard announcing top 5 tomorrow.

Assume buckeyes will be on it.

TheBadOwl's picture

Buckeyes, Bama, Iowa, Notre Dame, Michigan.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+5 HS
dubjayfootball90's picture

If we land this kid, I am going on a tear and breaking sh*t in elation...

You can feed a bobcat all the chili it wants. That don't mean it's going to crap out diamonds.

+5 HS
Northbrook's picture

I'm thinking that is not a physics major.

+2 HS
BuckeyeJ's picture
+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Please don't rule out TTUN

+1 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

Is he this year's Jaylon Smith, in terms of talent/potential ?

+1 HS
Groveport Heisman's picture

Maybe a little less top end measurable but a lot more actual instincts and football IQ.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
SilverBullet-98's picture

This is just a huge recruiting battle.

For Urban to win this... it would be like winning a NC.

I can't remember the last time Ohio St was in on so many Cinncy kids.

And to beat ND on a Catholic School GCL kid would be what Buckeye fans have wanted for so long but had little reason to even get their hopes up.

Luke Fickell pulls this one off and puts a couple more LB's in the NFL and he will be a legand at Ohio State imho.

"The Past Builds the Future"

Hovenaut's picture

Sign JH?

Commence the "Forgive Fickell" threads I say.

I am not the Last Dragon, therefore I do not possess the power of the Glow.

+1 HS
B1G_Deal's picture

Its big , if Osu gets him ..but these coachs havnt Exactly been getting most out of blue chips, especally on defense {  see Larry grant, sabino , johnson so far , still early on last one. }

Talent there , progressing talent to elite  levels not there yet

Glad withers out. ,,he was problem last year frum covrg. Standpoint.? maybe overthinkingh by staff individually and as a whole

-1 HS

I'm seriously glad they let you reach out from Tel Aviv-Jaffa. We appreciate your enthusiasm for our Buckeyes.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

+1 HS
Gray Box's picture

I really want Hilliard to go to Ohio State and I know a few other schools still think they have a shot at him, but I've heard he's already a silent verbal and won't be changing his commit from this school:

ITT Tech Respect!
+6 HS

Shit man I thought we had a solid chance,anytime ITT gets in the mix its pretty much a wrap for any other competing schools. We gave it our best. =/

+4 HS
d1145fresh's picture

Tough to compete with the Fightin' URLs.

+4 HS
BROSEPH's picture

No surprises here:

+1 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

No Kentucky? He clearly doesn't want to lose win.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS

3 of those guys do not belong..I'll let others debate which 3.

Ohio State, Bama, and ND?

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS

I was going to roll with the middle 3,but old "Coach of the year" does have the younger brother as a nice top water lure.

TheBadOwl's picture

Trick question: They all don't belong because they're not Kentucky.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+2 HS

Good point.

Well Played...Well Played...