Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Damien Harris 2013 Highlight Video

Killer nuts's picture
May 19, 2014 at 10:55am
34 Comments

I got bored so I went down the Youtube rabbit hole... Damien Harris looks ridiculous

JasonR's picture

Good lord that is impressive. Has he ever even been tackled?

Killer nuts's picture

It's definitely impressive when you have to go about 2:20 into a video before you see a guy get tackled. And the video doesn't just front load his TDs becuase he goes right back to scoring them after that play

TheBadOwl's picture

Doesn't Christian Kirk have like a 9-minute highlight tape where he doesn't get tackled once?

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

Killer nuts's picture

What do you say we sign both these guys up?

+5 HS
cinserious's picture

Haha, Kirk's got Road Runner wheels on him......."beep-beep"!

If we land Harris, Kirk, and Gibson, that would be an unbelievable core to build on for the '15 class.

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

KBonay's picture

I counted 14 broken ankles in that video....

Hovenaut's picture

Without even pressing play I'm admiring the start shot of the video.

#34 heading upfield, leaving another victim by stiff-arm in his wake.

Sure sounds familiar...

+1 HS
Killer nuts's picture

Now that you mention it, it does look familiar

+2 HS
blocko330's picture

I Want Him

“Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.”

- TruthTeller

Jdadams01's picture

Harris and Kirk are have two of the best highlights I've seen in the last 3-4 years.

+1 HS
O-H-I-Owe-U's picture

I've never seen so many 40+ yard runs. Un-freaking-believable.

BroJim's picture

This kid's vision is unreal, check out the 6:00 and 7:28 marks. Total package, a must get! 

I season my simple food with hunger

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

Agreed BroJim - unbelievable talent!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrooklynBuckeye's picture

Yeah, the vision reminds me of Clarett. Guys have been stronger than Clarret, and guys have been faster, some were even faster and stronger, but his vision made him the best Freshman RB to ever play (if he stayed healthy no doubt he would've won the Heisman).

Ahh Saturday's picture

Mo C had a great freshman season.  I'll even give you that he had one of the all-time great freshman seasons, but not better than Adrian Peterson, and not better than Hershel Walker.

+2 HS
BrooklynBuckeye's picture

Those guys both had amazing 1st years, but I think Clarett's numbers would have been better than those two Freshman years without being injured. He missed three entire games, and had less than 15 carries in three others because of injury. He was badly injured against scUM too, but still had 100+ yards.

http://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/maurice-clarett-1/gamelog/2002/

+1 HS
OSUpawn's picture

Speed kills, but to be fast and shifty = Not fair.

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

niblick's picture

Jamaal Berry's highlite tape was out of this world also, no history lesson needed how that worked out.

+1 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

He would have been a perfect fit for the H position here if he'd kept a level head and worked harder. Would've been a monster.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

WhySoSerious's picture

Can I get a must get. Followed by an amen..

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+1 HS
cinserious's picture

And the girl from 4-c please!

Life's daily struggle is choosing between saying F--ck-it, or soldiering on with your responsibilities.  

Seattle Linga's picture

Ask and you shall receive

+3 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

He said 4-c. That's the girl from 4-e.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

osupolo's picture

Harris: fast, can cut on a dime,  unbelievable vision and as easy to take down as a certain Steelers QB.

Kirk: blazing fast, shifty and feet so fast the tape looks like a stop motion film.

Would love either to be Buckeyes; both woul be better

cinserious's picture

I swear, if we are lucky enough to eventually land Christian Kirk, I will make sure he gets the nickname 'roadrunner'.

buckny's picture

Steve Wiltfong says close source tells him OSU has huge lead and that UK may be in a better spot than UM. Wiltfong picking OSU.

WesPatterson23's picture

Harris Spring game- 3 carries, 176 yards, 3 TD's.

Groveport Heisman's picture

Shut the front door. Are those numbers legit? Averaging 60 yards and a TD every carry would be pretty impressive against any competition.

Mark my words..I don't need acceptance. I'm catching interceptions on you innocent pedestrians.

WesPatterson23's picture

Yes they are very legit. I remember Birm posted it on twitter a while back, and I just looked it up to make sure, and it was confirmed.

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I'm picking up what you're throwing down

+1 HS
TheTeam16's picture

His reels are no doubt impressive.

Keep in mind though he plays in a lower division of high school football in Kentucky, not exactly a hot bed for football talent.

KBonay's picture

I sure hope one does not have to do with the other:

+1 HS
Hayze's picture

I wouldn't worry about that. This happens all the time. Kids don't want people knowing who they're favoring until they release it.

Still think we have a pretty good lead and when we have a lead, it's rare Urban let's that go.