Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

WezBuck28's picture

I think saban did it to play head games with the kid personally...Herman did not offer, so saban might as well right!?!

Soggy_McMuffin's picture

And Darrin Kirkland to ttun:/

Gooz-fra-bah...

-1 HS
OSU069's picture

We never offered him 

+4 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

Dear Kevin,

Hello. I may have a solution for your screen name dilemma.

If the Egg McMuffin is always soggy, ask them to toast the buns extra for you, before they put together the breakfast sandwich.

Signed, your friend...

Johnny

-5 HS
osu07asu10's picture

For someone with the paradigm of screen name dilemmas, are you the best to be giving soggy advice?

"They don't know what they don't know." - Coach Mick

+5 HS

very good point, I've gotta admit

+2 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

Thanks bud!

Gooz-fra-bah...

+3 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

Thank you Johnny for that great advice. I will be demanding this next time I see my brother at the drive thru window!! Thanks 

Gooz-fra-bah...

+1 HS

It's going to be an Oregon vs. Ohio State battle....IF both Oregon & OSU offer him. I think we are close to offering, but I wouldn't rely on the kid committing, due to the distance factor.

LOL at the nonsensical downvotes for this. 

-1 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

Exactly Johnny! He's all Oregon if they offer!!

Gooz-fra-bah...

+3 HS

Quite welcome you are, Soggy

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

Apparently he spoke to Herman again today.  Not sure if there was an offer.  Per our old Alex:

SilverBullet-98's picture

I'm pretty sure Oregon is Waller's favorite school, Bama and Ohio St. would lose out to them.

He visited Oregon but never was offered,yet, probably slow playing him trying to see if they can do better knowing he would drop whoever to go to Oregon when and if they did offer.

Probably why Ohio St hasn't offered yet.

"The Past Builds the Future"

Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture

If he was offered by OSU we would know by now. The fact that he's visiting in June without an offer is huge. We need to expand our QB search and quit waiting on Gibson. Give me Waller and Stevens then lock up Haskins in 2016. We already have Danny Clark in 2017. 

305Buck's picture

Word going around is that Waller will visit in June with his family and will more than likely commit during the visit.

During his interview with 24/7 he mentioned that after talking with Herman, he had "confidential news" and was visiting for sure during early June.

Oregon was supposed to be a big competitor here but, rumor is that they favor Francois more than Waller and is pushing for Francois to visit next month, as well as waiting to see where Kyler Murray ends up on May 24th before offering Sheriron Jones.

+3 HS
Gametime's picture

I'm not surprised to hear any of that. When I first posted on the kid, it was said his brother is a life long Buckeye fan and is always in his ear about the Scarlet & Gray.

I dunno about you guys, but I don't want to recruit any QB with less than an "8/10"  accuracy as a passer. We need kids at the QB position who can process information quickly and make accurate throws to get these weapons the ball in space. 

It's kinda like how we felt about Smooth Jazz vs. Braxton.

Between goals and achievement is discipline and consistency. That fire you have inside to do whatever you love is placed there by God. Now go claim it. ~ Denzel Washington

+2 HS
SpoonerBuck33's picture

He's not an Oregon lock an insider that covers out West said he favors a Buckeye offer over Oregon.

Soggy_McMuffin's picture

I'm intrigued ! :)

Gooz-fra-bah...

+1 HS
WezBuck28's picture

Crootin tornader!!!

+1 HS
BuckeyeJ's picture

IMO give me jones and Stevens/Burrow. Then if Gibson wants in great, if not we have some great talent at qb

+1 HS
305Buck's picture

It will be Waller and Gibson in this class, that's the more than likely scenario.

Also heard that Waller's teammate St.Brown, 6'4 WR, ranked as the 9th best WR in the class will probably be getting offered on Tuesday.

TheBadOwl's picture

Oh god I hope so. His teammate has the greatest name I've ever seen.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

-2 HS
Buckeye4life23's picture

Like this kid's tape, hope we offer and we get a commitment in June.  Him and Gibson would make me very happy, along with Harris and Kirk.

Muck Fichigan that is all.

Jeremy Birmingham's picture

On Friday I said it's  really down to Burrow, Waller, Stevens and Jones, and in my "opinion" I think that's the current pecking order.

BuckeyeJ's picture

That order u have, is it because that's who "fits" or because we have a better chance with Burrow. Not questioning what the staff is doing because I will always trust what they do. I plan on watching Burrow again this year since he is close by

+1 HS
OSU069's picture

Is this the pecking order for an offer or for our QB's in this class?

This is all find & dandy...but but but...

Is Waller the Baller................

One Hurtin Buckarookaroo?

Each and every QB recruited needs to be one hurtin buckaroo.

#1HB