Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

2016 OT Tyler Gerald

BuckeyeJ's picture
May 16, 2014 at 10:55am
11 Comments

Offered by the Buckeyes this morning 

Jeremy Birmingham's picture

Should be a pretty good 2016 in-state OL haul if things go right...Eichenberg, Kraemer and Gerald are a pretty darn good trio.

Ahh Saturday's picture

Definitely a bumper crop in Ohio for OL.  Are any of these guys Buckeye fans (like any damn kid growing up in Ohio ought to be) who are likely to commit early in the process, or are they the "gonna take my visits" type of prospects?

Jeremy Birmingham's picture

I don't expect any of them to commit before the end of their junior seasons. However, Gerald is one that could be sooner than the others. Right now only Virginia Tech is a "threat."

BuckeyeJ's picture

Birm is spot on as always. I am pretty close to his position coach and went to school with his mother . Yes he grew up a Buckeye fan......this was his dream offer

+1 HS
BroJim's picture

Nice! Lots of in-state love!

I season my simple food with hunger

Jordan Wagner's picture

I really liked his film when I first saw it a couple months ago. Ohio is loaded in 2016. 

JohnnyKozmo's picture

Do you see 2016 being a year when the approach isn't as National as it has been this year, and the staff really focuses on locking down the elite Ohio kids?

niblick's picture

Birm, if you want an email address to contact Tyler and his mom, just yell.

+1 HS
Hayze's picture

Combine the three Ohio boys (Eichenberg, Kraemer and Gerald) with another one or two national lineman that we're in a great position with (Jauan Williams, Ben Bredeson, Michal Menet, etc) and we could see one of the best OL classes we've had in recent memory.

Sure is nice to have multiple stud OL in-state again.

Seattle Linga's picture

This would be an absolutely amazing commit to get all three of these at one time.

bgsubuckeye's picture

Would be kind of neat.