Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Birm. Kirk OSU

WhySoSerious's picture
May 3, 2014 at 10:27pm
42 Comments

See you crystal balled Kirk to OSU today. Do you know a lil something, or is this just a gut feeling?!?

Deadly Nuts's picture

tell us Birm.... TELL US NOW!

LEBRON

WhySoSerious's picture

Lol for real..

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

KBonay's picture

Didn't he just visit to see him work out? 

@Birm: Heading to Saguaro HS in Scottsdale to check out my personal choice for the nation's top 2015 WR, Christian Kirk (@ChristianDavon2)

+5 HS
SilverState's picture
+3 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

I smell something a brewing!

Gooz-fra-bah...

teddyballgame's picture

check out his highlights again, love it!

+2 HS
Dips's picture

It took until 6 minutes in for this highlight video to have a play where he didn't score a touchdown.  That is absolutely insane.

+4 HS
Knarcisi's picture

Incredible. Aside from the elusiveness, which stands out, 3 things:

1) Decisiveness:  after all the moves, when he sees the opening, he goes, and goes hard. 

2) Hands 

3) Balance 

MichiganBuckeye222's picture

the kid has an extra gear.  wow.

Representing the Buckeyes in the Mitten State since 1987.

www.septemberheisman.com

bukyze's picture

Damn!  Felt like I was watching 7 plus minutes of Ted Ginn Jr highlights.

BuckeyeGroove's picture

Its like watching an old ginsu knife infomercial! LOL, He slices , he dices ,I choked on an apple when he made that one handed interception. It looked like he was playing middle school teams. Beam me up!

CincyBuckeye31's picture

We MUST get this kid.  Dynamic play maker to say the least.  Seems like a perfect fit for Urban's offense.

+2 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

Warp speed Mr. Sulu!

+1 HS
BiElEmAsDoUbLeChIn's picture

This dude is Curtis Samuel 2.0!! He would be a huge get- out of Arizona no less -for the bucks!!

-1 HS
InTressITrust's picture

I feel like every year is some high light maker that is a 2.0 version.  If I am not mistaken wasn't Curtis Samuel "Dontre Wilson 2.0"? Would that make Kirk Dontre Wilson 3.0?

"I'm not going to lie. We're anxious to be a part of a matchup like that. It's two states that love the game of football." -Jim Tressel

+5 HS
Phoenix824's picture
+1 HS
FROMTHE18's picture

I too am curious. With seemingly everyone else picking A&M, the maestro picks the good guys. Hope Birm knows something no one else does. 

countrybuckeye's picture

For the first set of highlights, I woulda swore the play call options were "sideline on your right = positive yardage; sideline on your left = house.  Your choice."

"Momma told me there would be days like this."

+1 HS
Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture

I think Birm was suppose to meet with Kirk in Arizona. I'd say just from meeting with him, Birm feels that Kirk is leaning OSU. Just how I'm reading the situation. 

KingsRite's picture

Can you imagine this kid on the field with the rest of our playmakers. Holy Cow Batman!

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

buckeyes1934's picture

A recruiting haul of Kirk and Van Jefferson would probably be the best WR class in the nation (they'll probably take 1 more WR as well). I know people are on edge with only 2 commits, but give it time. This 15' class will be very good. 

+1 HS
Woodshed's picture

IMO EGW is a receiver too.

Jeremy Birmingham's picture

A little gut instinct, a little knowledge of what I hear around the water cooler out here in Arizona. This kid is not your protoypical "prima donna" at wide receiver. He's focused on his college choices and he's very high on Ohio State. Yes, I know the west coast kid is always a tough pull, yes I know he's friends with Kyle Allen, but everything about Kirk screams "leader, not follower" to me.

FROMTHE18's picture

and man do we need a "leader" for this class

+14 HS
Ahh Saturday's picture

Any idea when he's making a decision?

+1 HS
WhySoSerious's picture

Thanks Birm. Great stuff.

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+1 HS
CincyBuckeye31's picture

I want this kid in this class!!!!!

+1 HS
Patriot4098's picture

Kirk, then Gibson, then Harris. Please?

"Evil shenanigans!"     - Mac

+1 HS
stittracer99's picture

My reaction if we get Kirk Gibson

+5 HS
buckguyfan1's picture

stop the bleeding. 

CincyBuckeye31's picture

I can only imagine how many touchdowns this kid will score his senior year.  Amazing highlight tape.

buckguyfan1's picture

Beam Kirk Up!  Beam Kirk Up!

+2 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

I've wanted this kid from the first time I saw his highlight video months ago - this could be very good news

+1 HS
KBonay's picture

No need for ANOTHER Kirk thread

+3 HS
kicks's picture

Man just pull the trigger today please lol.  The one guy I want more than anyone.

+2 HS
irishfury's picture

His highlight tape is the most impressive I've ever seen.  When your highlight tape consist of the first five minutes being touchdowns you know its a great player.

KingsRite's picture

Beam him freakin up Scotty!

“I have yet to be in a game where luck was involved. Well-prepared players make plays. I have yet to be in a game where the most prepared team didn't win.” -Urban Meyer-

+1 HS