Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

WezBuck28's picture

So I wonder how the staff approaches this one if he is as good as advertised? How does this affect wimbush, Gibson, or any other qb this class, and how would it affect Haskins if Gibson or wimbush committed to us?

Danify's picture

From his highlights ... he reminds me of an mixer between Braxton Miller and Troy Smith.

mtrotb's picture

So since he is a 2016 and we are his dream school, I bet you anything he doesn't wind up here.

mtrotb

-5 HS
OSUpawn's picture

Just because you have a negative sarcastic thought doesn't mean you should post it...

I believe the SEC players put their pants on one leg at a time like we do.

+2 HS
TheBadOwl's picture

You're getting downvoted, but just in the 2015 cycle, Steven Gonzalez, Jacob Daniel, Tim Settle, Sterling Jenkins and a few others have said that we're their "dream school" and so did Chase Winovich and a bunch of 2014 guys last year.

When I walked in this morning and saw the flag was at half mast I thought, "Alright, another bureaucrat ate it." but then I saw it was Li'l Sebastian. Half mast is too high. Show some damn respect.

+1 HS
osubuck57's picture

Wouldn't think he would have any affect on 2015 QBs. We've already offered Xavier Gaines from FL and Brandon McEllwain  from PA in 2016 class as well. After this year, QB will be up for grabs. No guarantee that Jones, Miller, or Collier will be ready to fill Braxtons' shoes.

My hope is we get Wimbush, but he may be PSUs to lose. Hope he gets back to OSU soon.

SCOTTC.

WhySoSerious's picture

Miller lol. I'm guessing you meant Barrett. 

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

+1 HS
osubuck57's picture

Had Braxton on the brain.lol

SCOTTC.

+1 HS
WhySoSerious's picture

You and me both. That's a bad dude.

Rare&Uncommon

Like the ball in the stands, we balls out

Calgarybuck's picture

I'm sure "Dream School" gets thrown around loosely by recruits, but WALLA I believe this kid...

+6 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Great find Buck.

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

+1 HS
BassDropper's picture

Wallah bro!

DIRECTIONER

-1 HS
edr4225's picture

lets go bucks!!

+1 HS
buckeyeguy0615's picture

This kid seems easy to like.

+2 HS
Sin City Buckeye's picture

Birm put this on Twitter tonight. Pretty impressive.

Is there a difference between Viper and Leo? "No, we just thought Viper sounded cooler."---Former Buckeye Coach Mike Vrabel

+3 HS
Colerain 2004 G.O.A.T.'s picture

Wow that was a bad ass little video..Thanks

I speak the truth but I guess that's a foreign language to yall.~~Lil Wayne

+2 HS
Danify's picture

Dwayne Haskins Jr. has become my favorite QB recruit for 2016... 

+4 HS