Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

AlwayzABuckeye614's picture

Sweet, keep these boys home!

Soggy_McMuffin's picture

Finally ohio boys need to represent!

Gooz-fra-bah...

-2 HS
Buckeyevstheworld's picture

Finally? Ohio State has had over 30 commits from Ohio in the last 3 classes.

"YOLO" = I'm about to do something extremely ignorant/stupid & I need an excuse to do it.

+1 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

Nice video! Has a Wittenesque quality to him,great hands and great blocking has over a year to add about 25 lbs.

Gooz-fra-bah...

buckskin's picture

Great news!!!  Let's keep these top Ohio guys in state along with the best 13-14 nationwide players (depending on class numbers).  That would be a great mix.  I love the top out of state talent (here's looking at you Raekwon), but there is just something special about growing up here in Ohio and being a Buckeye. 

Jeremy Birmingham's picture

Buckeyes hitting Cincinnati hard and early for 2016 for sure. In excellent shape with Hausmann and Tommy Kraemer, not to mention St. Ignatius' Liam Eichenberg. Could be a totally different "feel" in 2016 regard in-state prospects.

osubuck57's picture

Birm, what's his ranking for 2016 or is it too early to tell? Just curious who we could compare him to . Always love keeping the home -grown kids at home, if it works out that way.

SCOTTC.

ab1993's picture

Seems like he's pretty close to Hubbard too

-1 HS
Ludwig Yards's picture

It's a pay-article but the "free" part has - "Cincinnati (Ohio) Moeller Top247 2016 tight end Jake Hausmann has family ties to Ohio State and calls Friday's Buckeyes offer a life-long dream."

sdotfinn's picture

For those asking about film/highlights.  Here you go: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1824911/highlights

I don't know the kid personally, but am aware he dressed Varsity as a freshman and played at the JV level as a freshman as well.

Pretty talented kid

+1 HS
Soggy_McMuffin's picture

2016 is going to be sick. Tucky,eichenberg,kraemer,cooper,spaeight and Hausmann to name a few!!

Gooz-fra-bah...

buckskin's picture

Urban is continuing construction on the Cincinnati pipeline, he'll eventually get it done and many more players will view OSU as their first choice.  The Glenville pipleline took a little while to build also, but it's now completed and we pretty much get who we want.