Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State Recruiting Forum

Ohio State football and basketball recruiting.

Chris Clark...

John Brandon's picture
April 12, 2014 at 10:53pm
14 Comments

Has re-opened his recruitment. I'll try to get in contact with him for more. Ohio State and Notre Dame appear to be major players moving forward.

MikeEagleBuckeye's picture

Been waiting for a gray box since the game but this might be just as good!

AngryWoody's picture

Wow, this is great news. Wish the guy best of luck and hope his next school is where he feels right...and hopefully it's us!

Our Honor Defend!

+2 HS
Silver Bullet 10's picture

I never bought into his commitment. Committing to UNC early was just bizarre.

+2 HS
rdubs's picture

I think it might be Notre Dame, but hopefully we can impress when he visits.

Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture

The best way to impress a TE recruit is to throw our current TEs the ball. 

+1 HS
rdubs's picture

If that were the case he would stick with UNC, they had the best one in the country last year.

+3 HS
sivaDavis's picture

Technically if that were the case he'd go to Texas Tech. Jace Amaro came down with 106 catches for over 1300 yards and 7 TDs

"I've had smarter people around me all my life, but I haven't run into one yet that can outwork me. And if they can't outwork you, then smarts aren't going to do them much good." - Woody Hayes

-1 HS
Johnny-Shane_Utah-Falco's picture

He related to Anzalone?

I kid, I kid

mtrotb's picture

Hopefully not another Gunner(Indiana, LSU, ND, Cincy) Kiel.

mtrotb

osubuck57's picture

Hope we don't put Hentges on the back burner!! Not sold on Clark being a part of this class at all.

SCOTTC.

+3 HS
2002osubuck's picture

It's obvious we need more TEs and Clark could play right away. This is a great fit for both, hopefully we'll get him in the end.

ab1993's picture

Over Vannett and Baugh? I don't think so

Class of '16

+5 HS
Buckeye_in_SEC_country's picture

I thought the same thing.  I don't see him coming in and taking time away from Vannett at all.  If Baugh continues to straighten things out, he wouldn't take time from him either.  I'm personally hoping the Ohio kid tears it up when he camps and gets his offer.  

+1 HS
Seattle Linga's picture

CC - got to love him - and worry about the logistics later